Laundry question

lenoirm

Could Bonnie or frequent cruisers explain the laundry benefits for LCV members ,at the Discoverer level,in a suite?

We would like to know for further reference as we have 2 upcoming cruises in 2017.

On our last 2 weeks cruise, we received 2 coupons for a complementary bag of laundry.

Should it not be 2 coupons as a suite benefit + 2 coupons as Discovers?

Our Butler did not know the answer and we did not pursue the matter as we did our own laundry as needed after using the 2 available coupons (We were very satisfied by the Azamara laundry service).

Do we loose the LCV benefits when we upgrade to a costly suite?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm afraid Suite benefits rule out any LCV benefits for both laundry and Internet.

Yes, Riocca is right. We were Discoverer level in a Club Continent Suite on a recent cruise (27 days at sea) and received only the Suite laundry and internet benefits. More than enough for our needs :)

On our last 2 weeks cruise, we received 2 coupons for a complementary bag of laundry.

Should it not be 2 coupons as a suite benefit + 2 coupons as Discovers?

It's one laundry coupon per stateroom per seven days. If you are on a 7 day cruise you'd get 1 free laundry, a 9 day cruise you'd still get one coupon, 14 days you'd get 2, 17 days, you'd still get 2.

It's one laundry coupon per stateroom per seven days. If you are on a 7 day cruise you'd get 1 free laundry, a 9 day cruise you'd still get one coupon, 14 days you'd get 2, 17 days, you'd still get 2.

And if one is doing a B2B (Veranda cabin), 12 plus 17 days, would you get three or four? I believe we are at Discover level.

Thanks,

John

Azamara Affecionads,

On our last B2B on Celebrity, we got a free laundry coupon for doing a B2B... does AZ do this? It was a nice perk in addition to our Elite/Discoverer laundry allowance!!! <Bonnie???> We had enough laundry coupons for the entire cruise!!!

Turangi

Azamara Affecionads,

On our last B2B on Celebrity, we got a free laundry coupon for doing a B2B... does AZ do this? It was a nice perk in addition to our Elite/Discoverer laundry allowance!!! <Bonnie???> We had enough laundry coupons for the entire cruise!!!

Turangi

No, Azamara don't do that. I wish they did!

As we are on our first Azamara cruise my wife called to check on some things. One was Discover perks as our Celebrity cruises have put us on that level. The gentleman read a list of things and specifically said these are per person not per cabin. Laundry was on the list. I told my wife i thought he was wrong as the website says different and what has been said here. Either way its not the end of the world. On the other side it would not be the first time that a RCL website was wrong!

• 7 months later...

Are the coupons we receive for the free laundry given out at the beginning of the cruise? (2 bags for 15 days) Or given out in 7 day increments? We'll be traveling for a week prior to boarding the ship and it would be nifty to start with some clean clothes.

The free laundry coupons will be in your LCV envelope along with you free internet codes etc when you embark. You can use them at any time during your cruise but only once in the 7 day cruise. If you are on a B2B then the second voucher has to be in the second part of your B2B.

Just fill out the laundry slip and remember to enclose your free laundry coupon in the bag.

The free laundry coupons will be in your LCV envelope along with you free internet codes etc when you embark. You can use them at any time during your cruise but only once in the 7 day cruise. If you are on a B2B then the second voucher has to be in the second part of your B2B.

Just fill out the laundry slip and remember to enclose your free laundry coupon in the bag.

Thank you, Lottie!

Kathleen