Reflection Stateroom #6305

Jaddy

We had this stateroom on Silhouette. It was very quiet as there is only a cabin to one side. The balcony is larger than usual and it is quite sheltered. This suited us as we were on a Baltic cruise. It is a long walk back, particularly when you leave something in your stateroom by mistake! We really liked it and would stay in it again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have stayed in this cabin. It is a 2C cabin meaning it's balcony is partly obstructed. The obstruction is the roof of the Blu restaurant. It extends out from the floor of your balcony so you can't look straight down at the sea. The balcony is totally covered and you could sit out in a driving rainstorm. There are no aft elevators so it's a bit of a hike back to it. You can burn some calories doing this! If you have mobility issues you might not care for it.

If you are a Captains Club member you can use the one category upgrade and book this at the 2D price.

I like this cabin better than the ones further forward as their obstruction is the lifeboats which are lit up all night. In 6305 (well actually the last 7 or so cabins) you can look at the night sky and see all the stars without the light interfering.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your helpful comments Barneyboy and Helen Haywood. I like the fact that the balcony for this stateroom is larger than usual. Neither of you have mentioned noise issues so I assume the patrons of Blu don't get too wild and crazy during meal service.

We were on Reflection for a week 2 years ago and liked it a lot. This winter we will be aboard for 11 days.

Thank you once again.

Jaddy

We didn't have any noise issues, however we were never in our cabin between 7pm and midnight, so would miss the dinner hours for Blu. Never heard any noise in the morning from the kitchens.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Had matching room (different number) on Eclipse....last room on the side on deck 6.

On port days the crew would work on the blue deck in front of our balcony doing cleaning operations. Found that odd and would not book room again.

Just a heads-up!

PL

I'm very sensitive to noise (wasn't until I married a snorer....) and I never heard anything from Blu or elsewhere. I did once see maintenance men walking on the roof outside the cabin. Yikes! After that when we were changing we just made sure to close the curtains or change in the bathroom...