For Bonnie

Host Jazzbeau

Five years before I retired I was promoted to CAO of my law school, and my boss made it clear to me that part of my job was to stand directly in front of the fan whenever you-know-what was about to hit it. So I just wanted to let you know that I feel for you over the Journey charter kerfuffle. It's hitting the fan, and there you are right in front of it. Hang tight, this too shall pass!

Five years before I retired I was promoted to CAO of my law school, and my boss made it clear to me that part of my job was to stand directly in front of the fan whenever you-know-what was about to hit it. So I just wanted to let you know that I feel for you over the Journey charter kerfuffle. It's hitting the fan, and there you are right in front of it. Hang tight, this too shall pass!

I agree! You are a strong and important voice for both azamara and those of us that choose to spend our hard earned dollars with them. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's really very kind of you to worry about me...I am fine.

I appreciate your comments, and all the feedback we've received from this CC community these past couple of weeks.

This forum allows us to keep in touch with our Booked Guests, Past Guests and Potential Guests, i.e., what we're doing right, where we can improve and where we've dropped the ball.

Azamara continues to listen and, with all of your help, we become better and better.

So, really, thank all of YOU. :*