Carnival Key West Trolley Tour??????????

swscruiser

On the Carnival Websight the Trolley tour says it lasts 1 hour, but on the actual Tour websight you can get on and off for the entire day. Can you do the same buying through Carnival or is it just a 1 hour tour. Price was the same on Carnival as it was the "real websight"

Thanks. Keith

On the Carnival Websight the Trolley tour says it lasts 1 hour, but on the actual Tour websight you can get on and off for the entire day. Can you do the same buying through Carnival or is it just a 1 hour tour. Price was the same on Carnival as it was the "real websight"

Thanks. Keith

If you stay on, it is about 1 hour. Have you considered City View Trolly? Check out this site. I recommend them over Old Town. They are less expensive. I recommend booking on your own.

http://www.cityviewtrolleys.com/keywest/index.php

I agree with Paul.

I had to ride both recently with guests and not only is City View $10 cheaper, the seats are far more comfortable and each City View Trolley has a chair lift for mobility impaired persons.

Mike:)

You didn't specify which trolley tour you were looking at through Carnival that was the same price through the ship or through the website. The last time I looked, Carnival offers both trolley companies.

I just assumed that since Carnival's website says it is hop on hop off and do Key West at your own pace that they just needed to put a time duration down, and I think 1 hour is the shortest duration that they have.

When we go to Key West, we will likely buy City View trolley tickets for us to get around.

Is the City View Trolley right at the pier?? Is it easy to get to??

Thanks

Cityview is very easy to find as they are just past the big red Customs House with the giant characters out front.

Cityview trolleys are gray whereas the Old Town Trolleys are orange.

You will have no trouble finding either, trust me.

Mike:)

Thanks Mike!! Going with a bunch of ladies who "have always wanted to cruise but are afraid to". I want to make sure I have all of the details so they enjoy their trip!! Looks like Key West will be an enjoyable port.

Tami

Archived