Excursion Confusion - Good Hope Estate

I posted this over on the Jamaica board but did not receive any replies----hoping someone here will be able to help.

We have spoken with two cs reps from rccl and received two completely different answers regarding this Falmouth excursion --so I need your help!

My dh has limited mobility--we will be taking a mobility scooter and a manual wheelchair. We have booked the excursion to the estate but we are so confused about transportation to the site. One cs rep told us we would board a shuttle bus; the rep last night said we would have to walk there since it's right at the port. Hoping someone can clarify this for us. Thank you!

I posted this over on the Jamaica board but did not receive any replies----hoping someone here will be able to help.

We have spoken with two cs reps from rccl and received two completely different answers regarding this Falmouth excursion --so I need your help!

My dh has limited mobility--we will be taking a mobility scooter and a manual wheelchair. We have booked the excursion to the estate but we are so confused about transportation to the site. One cs rep told us we would board a shuttle bus; the rep last night said we would have to walk there since it's right at the port. Hoping someone can clarify this for us. Thank you!

Though Good Hope Estate is near the port it's not wheelchair accessible.

The entrance to the Estate has 14 steps so the person must be able to walk up/down steps and have a folding collapsible wheelchair.