Where's "Indy", the Coton de Tulear?

Some1

I was watching an episode of "Dogs: 101" a few days ago, and they were profiling the Coton de Tulear. They showed a VERY cute Coton called "Indy" who is in show business with the owners. They are currently performing on cruise ships! How cute!! :) As a doggie lover, I was just curious what ship or cruise line they go on. On the show they did not mention which company they are with. Has anyone here seen Indy? (I'm just curious, it's not that I'm planning on booking a cruise because of a dog, *ahem* lol!) :p

• 5 months later...
I was watching an episode of "Dogs: 101" a few days ago, and they were profiling the Coton de Tulear. They showed a VERY cute Coton called "Indy" who is in show business with the owners. They are currently performing on cruise ships! How cute!! :) As a doggie lover, I was just curious what ship or cruise line they go on. On the show they did not mention which company they are with. Has anyone here seen Indy? (I'm just curious, it's not that I'm planning on booking a cruise because of a dog, *ahem* lol!) :p

Indy was on the Zuiderdam this past week! She is a little cutie and does a great job in the show. Her owner has a contract with Holland America.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw a repeat of this same episode with the segment of little Indy. We are owned by a male coton (Augie) and would love to have a "coton fix" on our next cruise. They say the girl cotons love you, but the boy cotons are in love with you... LOL Trust me, once you meet one, you will want one. :)

I just saw them on the Zuiderdam last month! Indy the Magic dog and her assistant, comedy-magician Jeff Peterson, will be performing on Holland America's Veendam May - October of 2011

Just saw a repeat of this same episode with the segment of little Indy. We are owned by a male coton (Augie) and would love to have a "coton fix" on our next cruise. They say the girl cotons love you, but the boy cotons are in love with you... LOL Trust me, once you meet one, you will want one. :)

We have a male Coton de Tulear named Tiki. He just turned a year old. You have no idea the joy he has brought into our lives. Our boys are all grown, so he is my replacement baby. I think what you say about the girl Cotons vs. the boy Cotons is true. My sister's Coton, Holly, is a sweetheart, but Tiki is the most loving dog in the world.

There are so many things to love about Cotons...they are small but adventurous and love to play hard. They aren't yappy, they love their owners, they love to travel, they're great with kids, they love everybody, they're smart as a whip...I could go on and on. We're actually contemplating getting another one! Our breeder has another litter and one of the little boys is calling our name!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a thread from the HAL board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1457137

I didn't know about this breed of dog until I read the thread, then I had to look up the Animal Planet episode on YouTube. This is the cutest dog ever (sshh... don't tell my Dobie I said this ;))! I hope to sail with Indy someday.

Hello again all. I am Indy's mom and of course magician, Jeff Peterson's wife.

I have not signed on in a while. We just sailed into New York on the Veendam. We are awaiting another delicious HAL room service meal before we see the city. Jeff and Indy have only two more cruises on the Veendam before a much needed vacation at home in Las Vegas.

On November 4th Jeff and Indy join the Zuiderdam for 10 and 11 day Panama Canal cruises. They will NOT be on the ship January 6-16, 2012.

Thank you for all your kind comments about the show and Indy. I am a very proud mom and wife. Attached are two photos for all your enjoyment.

Keep in touch. ~ Margaux

1140926944_IndyJeffCropsm.jpg.278d2a95a3cf2fd32edfcc3d8f5d5018.jpg

276189734_Hism.jpg.cce16310f9e977e720f63ff39d80eb07.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

When I was on the Eurodam last fall, there was a magician (tall blond fellow, forgot his name) and he had 2 miniature poodles that were in his act. They were so cute, but it seemed kinda weird seeing dogs on a cruise ship. I wondered how the dogs liked being at sea?

Archived