Carnival Breeze Wedding Entertainment???

I am stuck on the Entertainment part of the wedding reception on the ship. I am debating between the disk jockey or the Pianist. The disk jockey will be located in the Night Club and the Pianist will be in the Piano Bar. The pictures online of the Breeze aren't the greatest so I can't go by the looks. Does anyone have any good suggestions or ideas/tips?

Thank you.

I totally agree with What CupCake8503 and I also want to add.. WHat do YOU want.. When u picture UR day. WHat do you see??? Then take it from there..

I too am getting Married on the Breeze and I went with the DJ.. WHen is ur Wedding???

Agree with you on the pix, But I do know that Club Liquid is gonna be OFF the HOOK for my reception:) AND they have Cages:) :p

I totally agree with What CupCake8503 and I also want to add.. WHat do YOU want.. When u picture UR day. WHat do you see??? Then take it from there..

I too am getting Married on the Breeze and I went with the DJ.. WHen is ur Wedding???

Agree with you on the pix, But I do know that Club Liquid is gonna be OFF the HOOK for my reception:) AND they have Cages:) :p

what are cages?

At shatima.....good! we just had our engagement lunch and gave out our save the dates there seemed to be allot of interest but people wanted more information then to look at our website so now i am making phamplets to give to everyone with a early wedding invitation hopefully that clears any confusion! lol

At shatima.....good! we just had our engagement lunch and gave out our save the dates there seemed to be allot of interest but people wanted more information then to look at our website so now i am making phamplets to give to everyone with a early wedding invitation hopefully that clears any confusion! lol

U know what Im planning on doing.. SO since I sent out my STD, of Course my Post Card had the Wedding Website, with a Crap load of info. But like U said, some wanted more info.. Since Im the Planning person I am. I was gonna set up a fun info meeting time, and have any one that has questions to come and get answer.. I remember when I did my 1st crusie, I was going crazy. But I always want to make sure I give everyone enough info :)

Congrats on ur Engagement lunch, im sure it was very nice,what did ur family and friends say when u told them it was on a cruise??? Ur giving them enough time to save $$ & Plan, just like me :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oppps Im sooooo late. I did get a couple, or seen them I have to find them again.. Or did u see some.. If I dont reply right back thats means for soem reason I did see it.. :( but my Email is allaboutthis04@yahoo.com

Shatima, Do you have pictures of club liquid?I have seen pics of the ceremony locations but not of the reception location.

Hey BreezeBride2B! I just did a ship tour on the Breeze on Dec 8th and personally, I would suggest to NOT do your reception in the piano bar. It was set up for a reception and the space is VERY small and it is also kind of in the walkway towards the night club. There's little seating and not comfortable for a recpetion at all. Unless you have no more than maybe 10 or 15 guests and REALLY want the pianist...I'd say choose the night club. That's where mine is going to be and I can't wait! It looks great, particularly with the purple (my favorite color and wedding color) lights on! Hope this helps! :)

omg!!!!! I have been waiting for a ship tour review of teh Breeze.. Will U be doing one??? I love the lights tooooo were they extra?? My Wedding colors are Pink & Purple so that would Rock hard.. Any Pix of the ship that U will be sharing with us

Hey BreezeBride2B! I just did a ship tour on the Breeze on Dec 8th and personally, I would suggest to NOT do your reception in the piano bar. It was set up for a reception and the space is VERY small and it is also kind of in the walkway towards the night club. There's little seating and not comfortable for a recpetion at all. Unless you have no more than maybe 10 or 15 guests and REALLY want the pianist...I'd say choose the night club. That's where mine is going to be and I can't wait! It looks great, particularly with the purple (my favorite color and wedding color) lights on! Hope this helps! :)

omg!!!!! I have been waiting for a ship tour review of teh Breeze.. Will U be doing one??? I love the lights tooooo were they extra?? My Wedding colors are Pink & Purple so that would Rock hard.. Any Pix of the ship that U will be sharing with us

Hey Shatima! Hmm I guess I shall do a ship tour review. Just for you and our fellow Breeze brides ;-)

• 1 month later...

Hey Breeze Brides! I am having some of the same issues. We are getting married 9/28/13 and trying to figure things out. It sounds like the night club is a better plan than the piano bar so far. Does anyone haveany other suggestions. Like Hotels in the port of Miami, or hair stylists that come to you.

• 1 month later...

Hello Breeze Brides! Has anyone done the ceremony & luncheon option? does anyone have any recent pictures? also, are we allowed to bring decorations for reception (luncheon) what about wedding gifts? I just got engaged and decided to go with a simpler wedding, with about 80 guests! I'm so excited I do not know where to begin!!

Hi all,

I got married January 13 on the breeze and was the best wedding ever. Everything was perfect. I did the Dj so it was in the lounge which the atmosphere was amazing. I don't have any complaints about anything. My girls loved the cages. Which might be a bad thing. Lol. I did the package for an hour an half. It did go by so fast but we were lucky to cruise with most of our guests for the week. If anyone had any questions, please let me know. The ship is beautiful!!

Hi all,

I got married January 13 on the breeze and was the best wedding ever. Everything was perfect. I did the Dj so it was in the lounge which the atmosphere was amazing. I don't have any complaints about anything. My girls loved the cages. Which might be a bad thing. Lol. I did the package for an hour an half. It did go by so fast but we were lucky to cruise with most of our guests for the week. If anyone had any questions, please let me know. The ship is beautiful!!

Congratulations! Would you mind my asking where you sailed to, and how the weather was at the time? Also, do you have any pictures you could share? I am stuck between the DJ or the Private Dining Room (Luncheon) option... I guess the DJ option sounds better now, since there is going to be food on the cruise at all times, but I like the idea of everyone sitting down with placecards and such :D ah! decisions, decisions!

Archived