Wedding in 5 days!

Okay wedding in 5 days, and I still have people wanting me to make changes on my guest list. I am on the phone on hold with Carnival right now. We'll see how it works out. Just got off the phone with them, they changed it for me.

So our plans...

We are driving down to Jacksonville on Thursday afternoon, it's about an 8 hour drive. When we get there we will be staying with DF's aunt. Me, DF, out 2 kids, his Dad and Stepmom, his step-sister her husband and their 3 kids will all be staying there.

Friday night we are going to eat at Outback Steakhouse with everyone who is in town.

Saturday morning we are waking up early and going to get our hair done. Then we are leaving straight from the hairdresser to the port.

The wedding is at 1:30 in Putting on the Ritz. then the reception is in the Diamonds are Forever Disco.

I am getting SO excited! I will be sure to write a review shortly after the cruise with PLENTY of pictures.

It most definitely in knots. I have been worrying about one thing or another for the past couple of days. Right now I keep going back over the guest list making sure that I haven't forgotten anyone or anything on it.

I have already called Carnival once to ask a question that I already knew the answer to just to verify. My daughter is going on the cruise, and rooming with my stepmom, but she doesn't have a passport, so I called just to verify that all she needed was a birth certificate.

I am a nervous wreck.

I was the same way but don't stress too much with the guest list because my wedding coordinator didn't pay NO attention to that at all! I don't even recall her having it but then again I felt like I was in a dazed the entire time, LOL! Everything will work out fine and please be sure to have the birth certificate in your carry on because 1 guest got left behind because she didn't have hers!

I'm 100% sure no one checked my guest list. I could have had 100 guests and no one would have noticed. No one checked the b-days or anything. They just held thier drivers license.

There were 2-3 checkin points at the pier we checked in at, and I saw a bunch of my guests just say "im with the wedding party", show ID, get a visitors badge, and walk right in.

Now thats not to say that's what will happen with you...but I either way i wouldnt fret over it.

Archived