Posted September 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I am looking at arriving in Paris, one day before our pre cruise tour to the Loire Valley starts. This would give us a little extra time in Paris.
1. If I get Viking to get us there a day earlier, will they still come pick us up?
2. Will we have to go to the same hotel as they use?
3. Will they take us to a hotel that we chose for that night?
Any ideas would be appreciated.
1) Viking will not pick you up. All transportation is on you, to your hotel and then to the ship.
2) You can go to any hotel you want, but as stated above, you have to get to the hotel and ship on your own.
We have used the air deviation in Venice and it worked great. Nice thing about Venice is most everywhere is walkable. The trip to the airport was a bit expensive though.
If it was me, fly in a few days early to make the deviation worth while. For one day it doesn't seem worth it. Have fun and enjoy.
Viking Sea Athens-Venice Dec 2016 Adriatic
Princess Regal Ft. Lauderdale Nov 2015 E Caribbean
Viking Tor AMS-BAS Nov. 2014 Rhine.
Carnival Legend Tampa Nov 2013 W Caribbean
Carnival Pride Baltimore Dec 2012 Bahamas
Carnival Glory Miami Dec 2011 W Caribbean
Norwegian Star Seattle June 2006 Alaska