Kayaking in Cabo

susiesan

Anyone who was recently in Cabo recall seeing sea kayaks for rent on the tender pier or nearby? I am not finding much info to book ahead and am hoping something will be available once we get there. Don't want to do the ship excursion as it is $47 and I know they don't cost that much. Please answer ASAP as we leave Tuesday 4/13 for the Ryndam out of San Diego.
Thanks for your help. Susie

HI! I am not sure where you get the kayaks, but last year we booked with an outfit called Baja Wild which was great. Took us out to the Three Bays--much calmer and nicer than to kayak out to Los Arcos--can be very windy and rocky with all the boats (many motor) and tenders going in the water. They were great--picked us up at the terminal and got us back in time for the ship. A well run outfit! They also had tours to Los Arcos but they are the ones who suggested I go to the three bays.

Don't know where they rented them but we took a boat ride out to the "rocks" there were lot of people kayaking. With so many people selling tours on the dock..bet at least one is selling a
kayak tour.

Bon Voyage!

Archived