Pcc

Uwsisgreat

I already used a pcc to book my 8-10-14 cruise to Bermuda on breakaway. He is not being super helpful with looking for upgrades for me. Do I have to stick with him or can someone else at ncl help me?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can ask for another PCC if you like. Just ask to speak to a supervisor.

No matter what you decide, still keep your eyes open as they each have several clients to deal with and may not always catch a sale/promotion or price drop for your sailing

If every PCC was looking for upgrades/cheaper fares for everyone they book, I don't think they would have time for much else! It's going to probably be much more effective for you to keep an eye out and/or subscribe to one of the sites that monitors your cruise for you. Not too many PCC's are going to proactively search for better deals for you. If you find something, then call them to make the change for you. I know most of us would like to think the PCC's are always looking out for us, but I don't think that's the case. Most TA's don't do a very good job of that. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

I am sure that PCC's do their best to find a deal for you. Mine sure does. Called me today about a cruise I am taking to AK. I was upgraded for nothing to a BX from a ID on the Pearl. It's not that they don't want to upgrade you, sometimes they can't, or its not an option. Sometimes I send a quick email to him with my booking info and ask if I am open for any upgrades or new promos. He always replies quickly.