Best Cruise line to meet single women

uncleg

What is best cruise line to meet single women? Curious as to opinions. Not just a bump in the night kinda meet up, but quality women.

I think there are most single woman and singles in general on NCL. As for quality woman, you have an interesting explanation to what quality woman is. But anyway, not gona get into that, but you can find someone who is nice enough to spend time with and not jump to bed with on almost any cruise line, but like I said NCL has most singles.

I think there are most single woman and singles in general on NCL. As for quality woman, you have an interesting explanation to what quality woman is. But anyway, not gona get into that, but you can find someone who is nice enough to spend time with and not jump to bed with on almost any cruise line, but like I said NCL has most singles.

LOL, I just like women who like to be romanced a little, (candle light dinners, bottle of wine while strolling the deck, dancing on upper deck with no music), and are not just a quick lay, not that there is anything really wrong with that if that's what you need at that time. I have been no angle from time to time myself. As long as a woman respects herself, and carries herself well I'm into it. Women come in many shapes and sizes all can be appreciated, education...I know some very educated smart people, common sense wise they are dumb as post and I know people who never had the chance to complete their education, but they are some of the most well read people I know and some of the most fascinating. So education is no big deal for me.

I am in agreement with you Cruiseelady. As a man who cruises solo, I look forward to meeting other solo cruisers that are friendly, intelligent and interesting. Sometimes they are men but more often they are women since there seems to be more women cruising without partners than men. I like to just have an enjoyable time with a new friend at the dinner table, cocktail lounge, dance floor or on an excursion without any romantic or sexual expectations. Since I am married (my wife rarely comes with me because of her disability) I am more comfortable with married or attached women who, like me, find themselves cruising without their partner. Married or single, it shouldn't matter if the only purpose for the interaction is to have fun on the cruise enjoying what the cruise ship and ports have to offer.

P.S. Oh Oh......I just discovered this is the "Singles" thread instead of the "Solo Cruisers" thread. I decided to keep the post anyway.

Edited by 42CruiseCrazy
Added post script

• 1 month later...
As a cruiser, who happens to be single, I will say I don't like NCL. And prefer Carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I like Carnival too. I will be giving NCL a try for the first time this Dec. since CCL decided to pull the Splendor out of New York. I cannot imagine any cruise not being enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk