Rai,

Thank you for answering all these questions.

Is there a resource that you can provide that will list ALL the food venues and whether they have a surcharge, if any?

I also am interested in the drink packages, mainly the "upgraded" one that includes specialty coffees. What is included and what is the charge. I guess it will be different depending on the trip.

We will be on the Maiden TA in the Fall.

I am glad to also hear that Ron Goodman is probably going to be the CD on this trip. Excellent choice by Princess! On our Ruby TA last year, we had exchanged emails since I had a lot of interaction with him. For the life of me, I cannot locate it. Is there any chance you could shoot him an email with my email address and ask him to get in touch? drdaddy at earthlink dot net. (I know that is asking a bit much).

Thanks

For specialty coffees, you would get a coffee card (as on all other ships). I think with gratuity it is around $33.00. It includes 15 punches for specialty coffees and all you can drink regular brewed coffee, teas and hot chocolate.

Then, you have the UKP, which includes all sodas, smoothies and mocktails.

You also have the soda card, which includes all sodas.

For Fee Dining Venues:

Crown Grill
Sabatini's
Crab Shack
Fondues
Ocean View Bar (some items will be free, but caviar, oysters, etc. will have incur a charge).

I'm pretty sure I have forgotten something, but... I think I got most of it. Hopefully, Mr. Caluori will correct me.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived