48 Hours!!!!

seashell64

Just a short 48 hours from now I will be up (it's 5:00 am now) and instead of getting ready for work, I will be packing the last of my toiletries, packing my truck, heading toward the Orlando airport to pick up my sis and niece and then heading to Cape Canaveral and boarding (FTTF) the Sensation!!!

This is our 4th cruise on Carnival; and our 3rd on The Sensation - second time with this itinerary. This is a surprise 16th birthday cruise for my niece who has never cruised before. We live in Florida now, right between Tampa and Orlando.... I see many more cruises in my future!!!

Just a short 48 hours from now I will be up (it's 5:00 am now) and instead of getting ready for work, I will be packing the last of my toiletries, packing my truck, heading toward the Orlando airport to pick up my sis and niece and then heading to Cape Canaveral and boarding (FTTF) the Sensation!!!

This is our 4th cruise on Carnival; and our 3rd on The Sensation - second time with this itinerary. This is a surprise 16th birthday cruise for my niece who has never cruised before. We live in Florida now, right between Tampa and Orlando.... I see many more cruises in my future!!!

I am so jealous that you live in Florida. I see many more cruises in your future too. Congratulations!

Archived