Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Read Luxury Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you!

Old January 7th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWED23 View Post
Jim, does "Busdriver475" relate to piloting aircraft?....Come visit and we can have drink in the "O" lounge or on our Veranda in 919.....Rob&Teddy.... PS, We arrive in Sydney the morning of the 23rd. and did you notice that our documents show Voyager at pier 5 in Darlington harbor and not tied up alongside at the Circle Quay as usual?...We will get to sail under the bridge for the first time....Rob

Thanks for the heads up I really didn't pay attention to the dock. As far as my CC name I have used it for quite awhile but I picked it up driving a school bus for Head Start as my semi retirement job. It actually turned out to be one of the best jobs ever. OK on the meet but don't forget we have the Meet & Greet scheduled for 11 am on the 25th in the O Lounge, but nothing wrong with an early start.

Jim

Old January 7th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default meet&greet

11:00 AM on Jan. 25 in "O" lounge. Got it by golly!.... And I meant to say Darling Harbor....NASCAR will never forgive me. Rob

Last edited by AWED23; January 7th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.