Purchase Areobus tickets?

MikeNKim

Has anyone on CC ever booked the areobus tickets online from the airport to hotels??

I was just checking the schedule and what bus we should be looking for and for the first time noticed we can book online.

Just wondering if anyone has done this and did they have any issues?

Thank you

Kim

I agree with LondonTowner ... no need to stress over this at all. The airport signage is clear, the buses are frequent, you pay on board. I don't know but assume, the price is the same if purchased in advance or onboard. The bus stops a couple of places before reaching Catalunya Square, so you do need to know which stop is most convenient for you.

I agree with LondonTowner ... no need to stress over this at all. The airport signage is clear, the buses are frequent, you pay on board. I don't know but assume, the price is the same if purchased in advance or onboard. The bus stops a couple of places before reaching Catalunya Square, so you do need to know which stop is most convenient for you.

Extra tip for one's future reference; cash only on board and with bus stop staff.

Great bus service, and a return ticket is valid for 15 days btw!

We paid cash and bought the ticket there. Great service and a nice way to see the area. No need to prepurchase. I printed out info regarding where to catch it, costs, stops etc. Was all easy.

Edited by eandj

We are in barcelona today and used aerobus yesterday. We purchased our vouchers on line and were able to bypass the ticket machine at the bus terminal at the airport and saved a lot of time. The line too buy tickets had about 50 people in line so it took about 10-15 min for them too buy tickets. We walked around that line and got in the bus line and handed our voucher to the driver who printed our tickets and off we went. Very simple and no hassle with a credit card or cash at the terminal.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD