PSA: Comfort Suites Miami Airport North

Twin A

My fiance and I just took a quick weekend getaway to the Bahamas and stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North the night before our cruise. It offers a complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle, free hot breakfast, and a complimentary shuttle to the port of Miami. The hotel just opened this past winter and looks spotless. The room was really nice and clean, there's an outdoor pool (which we didn't have time to use), and they accept packages mailed ahead (my box was there and waiting for me when I checked in).

Just wanted to share in case any of you need options for a Miami hotel. The rate was pretty decent ($91 after taxes and fees). I think we're going to get a block of rooms here for the nights before our wedding next year.

I think we're going to get a block of rooms here for the nights before our wedding next year.

It's always good to have options of hotels. Just wanted to put this out there... Most hotels do offer a shuttle but they are on a time table & normally they start running at 11:30.

If you are going to stay there for your wedding and you are getting married on embarking day, make sure they can accommodate you for the times you need. Nothing is worse than waking up the morning of your wedding day and need to scramble to find a shuttle service...

Archived