Princess Cays and pink sand

5soccer9

I've read that you can walk to the pink sand beach if you walk to the right (as you look from the ocean). At the point of the island there is a light house and the pink sand is just beyond the light house. The other hints were to bring water and good shoes to climb over rocks. There might be a more direct path, but no idea how to cut through to get there that way.

When we are there the end of March I'm going to head out and see what I can find. The worst case is a nice walk on the beach.

I've read that you can walk to the pink sand beach if you walk to the right (as you look from the ocean). At the point of the island there is a light house and the pink sand is just beyond the light house. The other hints were to bring water and good shoes to climb over rocks. There might be a more direct path, but no idea how to cut through to get there that way.

When we are there the end of March I'm going to head out and see what I can find. The worst case is a nice walk on the beach.

Thank you so much for this information. I hope you have a great cruise. WE leave in a few weeks and can't wait.

There are also an old homestead and graves on the way to the lighthouse and pink sand. If you have time to read this this thread it is one of my favorites.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=269311

Have fun on your cruise. Love to hear if you make it to the pink sand.

Thanks. I will look that over today. Thank you for all the great information.

There are also an old homestead and graves on the way to the lighthouse and pink sand. If you have time to read this this thread it is one of my favorites.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=269311

Have fun on your cruise. Love to hear if you make it to the pink sand.

Jumbo70. I just noticed your shirt. Are you a Blackhawks fan?

We are huge CAPS fans but I do like the Blackhawks. I love Patrick Kane. Couldn't believe how much he was booed at the All Star game.

Nashville has taken on this sudo rivalry with the Hawks the last couple of years. Traveling to Nashville is only a 7 hour car ride or a quick cheap flight. Nashville also makes a great get away. As a result when the Hawks are in town over 50% of the attendance are wearing red sweaters with the Indian Head logo and that has really stoked the rivalry from the Nashville side of the equation. Last year in the playoffs the owner of the Preds put in a bunch of rules to keep the Hawks fans away (selling only to credit cards with local zip codes, creating rules to make it illegal to wear non Predator logo wear in clubs, boxes and premium seating close to the glass, etc.). Of course loosing to the same team over an over gets under their skin too (trust me I know first hand because I'm also a Bears fan and I hate the evil Packer empire-lol).

Nashville has taken on this sudo rivalry with the Hawks the last couple of years. Traveling to Nashville is only a 7 hour car ride or a quick cheap flight. Nashville also makes a great get away. As a result when the Hawks are in town over 50% of the attendance are wearing red sweaters with the Indian Head logo and that has really stoked the rivalry from the Nashville side of the equation. Last year in the playoffs the owner of the Preds put in a bunch of rules to keep the Hawks fans away (selling only to credit cards with local zip codes, creating rules to make it illegal to wear non Predator logo wear in clubs, boxes and premium seating close to the glass, etc.). Of course loosing to the same team over an over gets under their skin too (trust me I know first hand because I'm also a Bears fan and I hate the evil Packer empire-lol).

The explains a lot. I was just shocked by him getting booed so much. But thanks for clearing that up. I wish we had gone to the all star game, never been to Nashville and it seemed like it would have been a great trip with a lot to do. The Nationals have the same things her with the Philly fans about buying tickets to the baseball games. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• 1 year later...
The explains a lot. I was just shocked by him getting booed so much. But thanks for clearing that up. I wish we had gone to the all star game, never been to Nashville and it seemed like it would have been a great trip with a lot to do. The Nationals have the same things her with the Philly fans about buying tickets to the baseball games. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Forums mobile app