Wine by the glass drink packages

What is the difference between the Select, Premium and Ultimate packages if you just drink wine? I cannot see anywhere what the value per glass is between the three packages. Do you just get house wine for all three? Thank you!

What is the difference between the Select, Premium and Ultimate packages if you just drink wine? I cannot see anywhere what the value per glass is between the three packages. Do you just get house wine for all three? Thank you!

Royal no longer specifies the value of wine by the glass for each package. That's a bit too much commitment for them.

Latest values I've seen:

Select: $8 per glass

Premium: $12 per glass

Ultimate $12 per glass.

Anything you order over the limit is changed the difference between the price and the limit, plus 18%.

Royal no longer specifies the value of wine by the glass for each package. That's a bit too much commitment for them.

Latest values I've seen:

Select: $8 per glass

Premium: $12 per glass

Ultimate $12 per glass.

Anything you order over the limit is changed the difference between the price and the limit, plus 18%.

So then according to their previous rules which are no longer mentioned anywhere, if I am predominantly a wine drinker, then the Premium is as high as I should go?

Can anyone who has cruised recently confirm the $12 per glass limit? Thank you

So then according to their previous rules which are no longer mentioned anywhere, if I am predominantly a wine drinker, then the Premium is as high as I should go?

Can anyone who has cruised recently confirm the $12 per glass limit? Thank you

I would agree that Premium is the same as Ultimate as far as the "per glass" limit.

However, if you buy expensive bottles of wine, there is another difference. Ultimate gets 40% off bottles over $100. See this flyer:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I would agree that Premium is the same as Ultimate as far as the "per glass" limit.

However, if you buy expensive bottles of wine, there is another difference. Ultimate gets 40% off bottles over $100. See this flyer:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Also, if you prefer to buy bottles that are less than $100, then this PDF (Also from the same company) sates that it is the under $100 bottles that get the 40% discount with the ultimate package. So I suggest, that someone brings a copy of each and show them depending on which bottle you buy :D

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage-flyer-general-v4.pdf

dp

Edited by dpostman

Also, if you prefer to buy bottles that are less than $100, then this PDF (Also from the same company) sates that it is the under $100 bottles that get the 40% discount with the ultimate package. So I suggest, that someone brings a copy of each and show them depending on which bottle you buy :D

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage-flyer-general-v4.pdf

dp

We like premium, but did not know about the 40 percent off on Ultimate, thanks