Mini Bar Setup for Elite

margord

Help, we are now Elite and I cannot find the part where I can request what I would prefer for the mini bar set up. Can someone please direct me to where I should look on the Princess website.

Thanks

Help, we are now Elite and I cannot find the part where I can request what I would prefer for the mini bar set up. Can someone please direct me to where I should look on the Princess website.

Thanks

No matter what you request you will receive the standard setup. As stated, call room service to switch. Be advised though, that you cannot switch sodas or water for booze. You can however switch water and anything else for soda.

On our recent Island Princess sailing, they had Canadian Whiskey instead of Scotch. As others have said, we just called room service and they swapped it out for us.

It is stocked with 2 bottles of everything to start.

See attachment.

Mini-bar.pdf

Heres what you get

Complimentary mini-bar - A one-time only mini-bar will be placed into each suite prior to embarkation. However, should the passenger require any additional supplies this will be at the discretion of the Passenger Services Director. The mini-bar set-up consists of the following items (subject to change and availability):

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Cognac - Courvoisier V.S.O.P.

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Gin – Beefeater

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Vodka – Skyy

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Whiskey - Canadian Club

- Two (2) Cans Beer - Dos Equis XX (Toohey's New will replace Dos Equis XX on Dawn Princess and Sun Princess)

- Two (2) Cans Tonic Water

- Two (2) Cans Coke

- Two (2) Cans Sprite

- 2 Small Waters

- 2 Perriers

:eek:

Heres what you get

Complimentary mini-bar - A one-time only mini-bar will be placed into each suite prior to embarkation. However, should the passenger require any additional supplies this will be at the discretion of the Passenger Services Director. The mini-bar set-up consists of the following items (subject to change and availability):

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Cognac - Courvoisier V.S.O.P.

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Gin – Beefeater

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Vodka – Skyy

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Dewar's White Label Scotch

- Two (2) bottles Dos Equis XX Beer

- Two (2) Cans Tonic Water

- Two (2) Cans Coke

- Two (2) Cans Sprite

- 2 Small Waters

- 2 Perriers

:eek:

Same on our April cruise on the Star Princess except what I noted in red... You can call Room Service and they will switch out. We usually trade the Gin & Cognac for Vodka and the Coke, Tonic, Sprite & Perrier's for Diet Coke.

I call after boarding and switch everything to cans of Sprite Zero. They'll be there within minutes of calling.

Question...Is it a one to one switch or do you get more soda for the liquor?

Question...Is it a one to one switch or do you get more soda for the liquor?

One to one,Donna. Liquor gets you water, but water doesn't get you beer. Liquor gets you soda, but only one to one. They don't do monetary exchanges.

• 4 years later...
Cool! At the risk of sounding greedy, we are both Elite and have booked a suite. Does that mean THREE mini-bar setups?

No, two elite passengers still only get one bar set up ...

The suite will get you one more but that is the limit.

PS -- if you call on the very first day, they might be right there but I have had them ask if they could bring it a bit later, a couple of times, even the next day. No problem for us ... turn around day is horrendous for the crew.

Cool! At the risk of sounding greedy, we are both Elite and have booked a suite. Does that mean THREE mini-bar setups?

It would be nice, but the Elite benefit and the Suite benefit are each one per cabin, so just two for you.

Last month on the Royal, we switched the mini bar for 10 Coors Lights and 10 Diet Cokes. 20 items are included in the mini bar, they said we can get 20 items of what we would like. Liquor for Beers, others for Cokes.

We were on for 3 weeks and on the first turn around day we just asked for the same items to be delivered each week. No problem.

No one has mentioned...you can also switch the whole thing for 2 coffee cards. :)

Ref from Princess:https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/contactUs.page#elite_mini-Bar

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

• Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis
  • Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards
  • All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water