Did we score or have prices just really gone up?

Mattnvick

We booked our Divina Caribbean cruise back in April sailing this November. We bought the more for less escape passes (2 books each) 18 vouchers for $42. Paid a total $168

It now looks on the website if it's $84 for the vouchers if I'm reading it correctly, and non alcoholic more for less zero proof 18 vouchers is $42.

Did we just get an amazing deal, or did MSC screw up or have prices just doubled in 4 months?

What have others paid in the spring for the vouchers for upcoming cruises. I'm now curious.........:D

We booked our Divina Caribbean cruise back in April sailing this November. We bought the more for less escape passes (2 books each) 18 vouchers for $42. Paid a total $168

It now looks on the website if it's $84 for the vouchers if I'm reading it correctly, and non alcoholic more for less zero proof 18 vouchers is $42.

Did we just get an amazing deal, or did MSC screw up or have prices just doubled in 4 months?

What have others paid in the spring for the vouchers for upcoming cruises. I'm now curious.........:D

Same prices.

I think you need to re-check what you bought! You may just have exploited a glitch in the system. I scored a ridiculous price on a cruise once - the price more than doubled the day after I booked to what would have been a very well discounted price, anyway. :D

However, you just may have bought the non-alcoholic vouchers in error! :eek: