Constellation-Transatlantic, Sept 7

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:25 PM.
San Francisco, CA
5,100 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
New to the board, and wanted to know if anyone's doing the Fall 13-day from Dover to NY. Also, facinated to hear about Constellation's specialty restaurant.

Blazer Boy
San Antonio TX
797 Posts
Joined Aug 2000
Welcome aboard. We're on the same cruise. Check the roll call section of Cruise Critic where there's a group of us that have signed up already. Try this address: http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/O...7&m=9303000437
There's also a Cruise Critic Party that you can sign up for at Celebrity's website.
What cabin are you in? We're in 9201. Are going to England early? We're going in a week early to enjoy the countryside.

Dave and Elaine

Transatlantic sailing on the Constellation
San Francisco, CA, USA
481 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Welcome Blazerboy, check out the thread referenced above and join in the fun!

About Constellation's specialty restaurant, it's called Ocean Liners and if interested I'd suggest booking a reservation as soon as you board the ship. Good food, great service, a great way to celebrate a special occasion or to be pampered a little more on top of everything else Celebrity does... Incredible! Food is mostly prepared tableside and it is a fun thing to do at least once on a cruise.

Steve and Patrick
Asheville, NC USA
286 Posts
Joined Dec 2001
Blazerboy: Read all 10 pages of the roll call and you will get a flavor of the group (over 145). Lots of diversity. Many of us will be in Dover a night or two before and are planning a pub crawl. Check it out. When are you flying over? Michael

MDZ
San Francisco, CA
5,100 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
O.k, me being a computer wiz (NOT!), I just found the replies to my first post, but not until after I found the rollcall tread. Thanks for the warm welcome. We're in 6116. I'll start posting over there.

Andrew

Blazer Boy
Fairfax County, Virginia
465 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
blazerboy, i can send you photos of the oceanliners restaurant, its staff, and its cuisine, if you would like them.

Festivale 1988
Carnivale 1992
Royal Majesty 1993
Celebration 1997
Mercury Panama Canal 2000
Galaxy Transat 2001
Pacific Princess BDA 5/26/02
Constellation Transat 10/02
Horizon San Juan-NYC 4/03
Constellation Transat 10/03
Horizon Western Carib; Panama 12/19/03
Galaxy San Juan-Baltimore 3/04