Carnival - How much are ship models?

amberdc87

We are sailing on the Dream in November and my father is interested in getting a ship model. He is looking online at a few different retailers but would really like to get one while we are on the ship. Can anyone give me an estimate on the price of these? We just want to plan ahead. He is not looking for little ones, some of the bigger ones. Something about this size

11086965_10205992686274056_665749595_n.jpg?oh=884b60651b8549c977d771f03e07a99e&oe=5517E35D&__gda__=1427545193_e01e6456d944c37f587900a4d13d994d

Thank you for any help you are able to provide.

We are sailing on the Dream in November and my father is interested in getting a ship model. He is looking online at a few different retailers but would really like to get one while we are on the ship. Can anyone give me an estimate on the price of these? We just want to plan ahead. He is not looking for little ones, some of the bigger ones. Something about this size

The one's sold on board are fairly basic, hence the low price. The nicest models of the Carnival Dream currently for sale are by Scherbak Ship models.

carnivalbreeze900.jpg

1:900 scale full hull models are about 14" long and $449.00