Spa Deck...1115?!

crusingirl01

Congratulations!!! You are very lucky. These are my favorite rooms of all. We have booked them on the Glory, the Liberty, and the Freedom. There are only 18 rooms on this deck - so it is wonderfully quiet. You are just a few step down to the Lido deck.

The rooms have floor to ceiling picture windows. I like those much better than a balcony because even if it is rainy out, you can still sit and look out at the ocean. The room also has a sofa and a pull-down if you want. (We never do more than 2 per room - but some people will put 4 in there).

Sorry I don't really have any good pictures of the room.

This a great room! My DH and I had the same room on the Liberty in Feb. When you come out of the room turn to your left and there is a door to the outside right to the great seats to watch the big screen. About six stairs you are at one pool. An additional six or so steps you are on the lido right where the big pool and not far from the buffet. If you go one flight of stairs up there is the slide. Going back to the room, if you turn to the right there are two banks of elevators and the spa. We loved the location of this room so much that we the exact room on the Freedom for our kid's March break. Most people actually pay a little more for these rooms so congratulations!

Thanks for the information! Of course we had to pay a little but not nearly as much as they are worth. We are very excited!

We were able to get that same upgrade from 6C to 6E and at first our PVP said we had to pay $50 but we explained that that difference was from out Welcome back discount so we just got a free upgrade. I saw the reveiw mentioned on this post and called my sister and said I want one of those rooms and two days later thay had the upgrade sale and we got it. I never felt more lucky in my life.....

Thanks for the information! Of course we had to pay a little but not nearly as much as they are worth. We are very excited!

PLEASE come back with pictures!!!!

Also, pop in on Rozwin (karaoke host) and tell him his Cruise Mom said HI!!

And have a WONDERFUL cruise.

Archived