When might 2018 itineraries be released?

Jade13

When were the 2017 itineraries announced? I am trying to find out when we might see 2018 released.

Still hoping that Azamara might go back to the Amazon, and also would love to see a shorter cruise to Seychelles Islands. After asking about Seychelles for a number of years, Azamara finally has a cruise there which is great, but unfortunately because we are still working we cannot take off for almost a month.

Additionally, there are no cruises from Bali after the beginning of 2016.

We are looking for the exotics, but a large portion of the cruises over the next two years are in Europe.

Edited by Jade13

When were the 2017 itineraries announced? I am trying to find out when we might see 2018 released.

think March. could be feb. as i know i have a booklet for 2017 and I was on the ship when i got it..

Still hoping that Azamara might go back to the Amazon, and also would love to see a shorter cruise to Seychelles Islands. After asking about Seychelles for a number of years, Azamara finally has a cruise there which is great, but unfortunately because we are still working we cannot take off for almost a month.

I am diapointed with winter 2017 as they are all safe cruises around Mia or thru canal. done the Amazon and was not favorite cruise.. think when they did the Seychelles they should of added way more ports.

Additionally, there are no cruises from Bali after the beginning of 2016.

well, after AI thy go back for a cruise and then i thought Singapore to Europe in the end

We are looking for the exotics, but a large portion of the cruises over the next two years are in Europe.

most of us love Europe but i think they need to add in Oslo and other ports for people who like cooler weather.. more of France etc.

2018 is at least 18 to 24 months away. Summer/Fall of 2017 haven't been released yet.

Not true - there are cruises available until the end of 2017.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that 2018 itineraries would be released before the end of this year, but no exact date was given.

Hello Jade13, I understand 2018 is nearly wrapped up! Hopefully we'll have them released sooner than later :)

Hi Bonnie,

As Claudius Docekal has left Azamara... might you have any input on whether your 2018 itineraries are primarily designed by Claudius, or your new Deployment Manager, Michael Pawlus.

I'm curious whether the 2018 itineraries will be similiar to past years, or, might we see a different mindset from Mr Pawlus ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Bonnie,

As Claudius Docekal has left Azamara... might you have any input on whether your 2018 itineraries are primarily designed by Claudius, or your new Deployment Manager, Michael Pawlus.

I'm curious whether the 2018 itineraries will be similiar to past years, or, might we see a different mindset from Mr Pawlus ?

Thanks in advance.

On that note then can i dream for a cruise from MIA to LA -but around S America.. so many lines does this and we do not. .for many guests that would solve their winter travel.. i like to go from LA to Canada and back in spring/fall.. why leave family to go to another line to have another coast.

Just speculating, but after 2 years of major itinerary cancellations to reposition a ship to be in place for profitable charters; is it possible that many weeks of "safe" Caribbean and Europe itineraries are planned because it's less disruptive and costly to pull a few cruises out as charters (which are generally in those popular areas of the Med or Caribbean) and not have to change or cancel months worth of itineraries to accommodate the location of those charters?

Hello Jade13, I understand 2018 is nearly wrapped up! Hopefully we'll have them released sooner than later :)

I'm so hoping they do a Sicily only cruise...no one does them and I think it would sell out rather quickly. Let's hope they've taken the Azamara asks into consideration when doing the 2018 schedule. Oh goodness...2018 sounds so far away, and yet so close. :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
See my September 4 posting above.

So were you saying that Azamara's ships can't do the Amazon? Oceania's Regatta does the Amazon in 2017....were there upgrades that Oceania did to their ships that Azamara didn't. I, too, am hoping for an Amazon cruise.....unfortunately Oceania's 20+ day cruises are too long for us.

Michael

So were you saying that Azamara's ships can't do the Amazon? Oceania's Regatta does the Amazon in 2017....were there upgrades that Oceania did to their ships that Azamara didn't. I, too, am hoping for an Amazon cruise.....unfortunately Oceania's 20+ day cruises are too long for us.

Michael

I was saying exactly what I said, no more, no less. I don't know or care what Oceania may or may not have done to their R-ships.

Michael

I was saying exactly what I said, no more, no less. I don't know or care what Oceania may or may not have done to their R-ships.

On 6th September Bonnie said in the next 60 days or so. Therefore all a bit premature looking for updates.

I hope Azamara manage the itinerary release rather than dropping info piecemeal on various forums and media. I am saying this for selfish reasons I will be in the land of the great firewall when it happens so it's going to be hard enough to access the info!!

• 3 weeks later...
I was just wondering whether Azamara still intended to release the 2018 itineraries no later than early November. If so, the release should take place in the next two weeks.

I haven't heard otherwise. Will let you know if the date gets pushed back.

• 3 months later...
Well, like others I too am awaiting the release of the 2018 sailings. Per the Celebrity rep I just spoke to she stated "Mid summer", no specific date mentioned so guess I will just keep checking starting in May/June.

Jenny

Actually they have been released for a while - we are booked on two if you go to Azamara's website. Unfortunately Celebrity reps know little about Azamara