Off To Fiji

The Fox

Hi All CCrs

What a great time Dui & I had meeting up on friday before the Dawn sailed.it was all to short but what a fantastic gruop of people ...it would be fabulous to sail with them ....they really know how to enjoy themselves.

Di & I are off to fiji on thursday so I wont be on the CC site till we get back.For anyone going on a cruise soon we wish you all the happiness goin.

This is the first year in the last twelve that i havent had a cruise ....but that will change in January....but rest asure that i will do a cruise on an old 100 year old sailing ship as one of our tours ....and of course i will hire a jetski at the resort ......imagine poor Di getting on a jetski with me driving....very very brave.

Cant wait to catch up when we get back.

Best wishes to all

BULLA BULLA

Col & Di:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Col & Di, hope you had a wonderful time in Fiji. It was great to meat you (finally). Sorry if I looked a bit bamnboozzled when you introduced yourself, I wasn't quite with it:rolleyes: . I wish I'd know then that we would be sailing late, I would have stayed at the pub longer:) . It was a great sailaway party. Thanks to everyone that turned up, you made our day.

Karen

Hi Col & Di, hope you had a wonderful time in Fiji. It was great to meat you (finally). Sorry if I looked a bit bamnboozzled when you introduced yourself, I wasn't quite with it:rolleyes: . I wish I'd know then that we would be sailing late, I would have stayed at the pub longer:) . It was a great sailaway party. Thanks to everyone that turned up, you made our day.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Yep we had a great time in Fiji....really relaxing.I agree it was great to finally meet you and some of the other CCers.Everyone was excited and happy...its was really good to just feel part of the fun.We were excited for you all.Im sure you had a fabulous cruise and cant wait to read your review especially what you thoughts on the ship.

Cheers

Col & Di

Archived