Is anyone doing a tour with Victor Bodden on 12/3?

mscurlybangs

My fiancee and I are doing a tour on 12/3 and are hoping to buddy up with others so that we can all pay $25 pp. We're on the Norwegian Sun. We'll probably go ziplining, snorkeling and to the iguana farm if there's time, maybe some shopping, but I am not sure if everyone has to do the same activities to tour together.

My fiancee and I are doing a tour on 12/3 and are hoping to buddy up with others so that we can all pay $25 pp. We're on the Norwegian Sun. We'll probably go ziplining, snorkeling and to the iguana farm if there's time, maybe some shopping, but I am not sure if everyone has to do the same activities to tour together.

I would recommend going to the roll call list for your cruise, you would probably have better luck there. Good luck!!:)

I agree with Jeanne...you're much better off trying to find someone in the Roll Call for your particular cruise...at least those folks are all doing the same itinerary on the same days. I am putting l link to your Roll Call thread at the end of this message. And it looks like they are planning a meet and greet on the ship, so you can meet some of the folks from here! (Nice to see some familiar faces as you wander around the ship!)

As far as the tour itself goes, you would all need to do the same tour in order to share it. The way Victor Bodden works is you tell him what things you want to see when you reserve the tour and he assigns a driver to you for the day. It's like having your own private tour guide...he will take you wherever you want to go.

Good luck, and have a great time!!!:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=549606&page=3

Howdy mscurlybangs! 50.gif

Welcome to the Roatan Forum!

Thank you for your post. However, your post is a Cruise Critic Guidelines violation on this forum since it is a personal ad looking for others to share a tour.

Please note, the Cruise Critic Guidelines do not allow personal ads of any kind in posts. This would include personal ads looking to share cabins, shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. Posts of this nature are removed from all forums... with one exception. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the Roll Call for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing on your cruise. Members should not start a new Roll Call thread with their share request. They should use their existing Roll Call thread. I see by looking at your previous posts you have already posted on your Roll Call.

082502btw_prv.gif, per our Guidelines, your post should be completely removed from this forum at once due to your tour share request being on an incorrect forum. However, I moved your post to your own thread since you had some replies, and then closed the thread instead. I am leaving it on the forum so you and others can see this reply and not wonder what happened. I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory, even though it is not the type of reply you were expecting.

I hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 05.gif

Kat020105_emYA11_prv.gif

Archived