HELP! Seabourn's Sojourn

travelmates

Hi There,

This is my first time on this website. I hope I get a few responces.

We will be sailing on Seabourn's Sojourn on April 21 for 32 days.

Would like to know if anyone else is joining our cruise?

We would also appreciate any suggestions on places of interest to visit, Tour companies or any drivers name and number that you might have used to contact in the following ports.

Lisbon Portugal, Portimao Portugal, Seville (Cadiz) Spain, Gibraltar British Territory, Almerim Spain Cagliari Italy, La Goulette (Tunis) Tunisia, Trapani Italy Amalfi Italy, florence/Pisa (Livorno) France , Monte Carlo Monaco, Ile De Porquerolles, France Palamos Spain, Valencia Spain, Cartagena (Spain), Gijon Spain, Hendaye (Biarritz) France, Bordeau, FRance St Malo, France St Peter Port, Channel Island El Havre, (paris) France Zeebrugge (Brussels) Belgium Tilbury (London) England

and sure you ll get lots of help.Look under area where cruises are listed alphabetically.

Also, for each port.Look under Ports section on CC(right on top of front page).Lots of info .

I also get guidebooks for general area,google each port,look at shore excursions for ship.etc.Lots to research.

I was on Sojourn last year and great ship.Food,service,entertainment,staff,cabin all top notch.(only problem I had was the allowed smoking in cabins and veranda).

Good luck.;)

Definitely check your Roll Call - that is the place to 'meet' others from the same sailing, and to arrange group private tours. There is more information in the email you got when you joined cruise critic. Your roll call (at least for the first section, I think you are doing more judging by the length of your cruise) is here.

Also you should read the 'sticky' thread on referral coupons at the top of the Seabourn forum. As a new Seabourn passenger you can get $400 on board credit per booking by accepting and submitting a referral coupon from a previous Seabourn passenger. And they get $400 too! Here is the thread - it's very long!

I'm sure you will have a lovely, and very relaxing cruise on Seabourn, very few people manage not to have a brilliant time :)

Archived