Atlantic Shores Riding Stables - St Lucia

BostonRedsoxMA

Hope someone can help with reviews and hopefully a website to contact Atlantic Shores Riding Stables, AKA Max's Atlantic Shores Stables. Reviews suggest a great tour and a great price as well. Thought St Lucia was a #1 pick for a horseback riding tour on the S. Caribbean cruise. Would love to hear more!!!! Thanks! :)

You can find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atlanticshores.ridingstables

and here is their number: 758 454-8668 (landline) or 758 285-1090(cell)

No email that I know of or actual webpage.

Keep in mind that this is along the East Coast - no views of the Pitons or surrounding area, etc. Lovely beaches though. Enjoy.

Just got an email back from them, much too expensive, I guess they don't just offer horseback riding, it can be added to a package which $340 for a couple + $100 for riding, + $180! for taxi to and from the pier to the tune of $640. for the day. Granted you are alone, but out of my budget for one stop on the cruise. Thanks though for all your help, I will keep looking:(

• 9 months later...
Hope someone can help with reviews and hopefully a website to contact Atlantic Shores Riding Stables, AKA Max's Atlantic Shores Stables. Reviews suggest a great tour and a great price as well. Thought St Lucia was a #1 pick for a horseback riding tour on the S. Caribbean cruise. Would love to hear more!!!! Thanks! :)

I was able to reach them at atlanticshores@hotmail.com

They responded to both my emails on their facebook and on the email listed. Hope this helps!

Archived