Complimentary Drinks Package - AOS

P&OMAN

Off on Adventure of the Seas TA in April. Included in the deal we purchased was a complimentary drinks package.

Does anybody know if the complimentary drinks package on this cruise includes the 15% gratuity which is always added on when you purchase a drink from one of the many bars.

Secondly will you be given a receipt for each drink you order showing a nil cost.

Third question and last one. Will a signature be required each time you order and receive that drink as is the normal case when you pay for a drink using your cruise card.

Off on Adventure of the Seas TA in April. Included in the deal we purchased was a complimentary drinks package.

Does anybody know if the complimentary drinks package on this cruise includes the 15% gratuity which is always added on when you purchase a drink from one of the many bars. Yes

Secondly will you be given a receipt for each drink you order showing a nil cost. Yes

Third question and last one. Will a signature be required each time you order and receive that drink as is the normal case when you pay for a drink using your cruise card. Not sure signature is required.

See answers in RED.

Not sure about the complimentary package as I've not been lucky enough to receive one but from the experence of buying the package:

Gratuity included, but there is that 2nd line to add a bit more if you want.

Yes you get a reciept for every drink and it shows 0.00

Yes you have to sign everytime and you may be required to show your picture ID along with your SeaPass card. This little detail had me bothered a bit but since I hung out at the Schooner bar most of the time I wasn't carded after the first day.

Does anybody know if the complimentary drinks package on this cruise includes the 15% gratuity which is always added on when you purchase a drink from one of the many bars.

Secondly will you be given a receipt for each drink you order showing a nil cost.

Third question and last one. Will a signature be required each time you order and receive that drink as is the normal case when you pay for a drink using your cruise card.

lucky you. I wish that they had this on the Mariner TA

Archived