Camp Carnival Hours-Pride

BugsMomma

Just got off the Pride on 4/21 and I think I kept all of the Fun Times and Camp Carnival info. I am not home right now but can check if you are still interested.

Yes please! Thank you so much. :)

We have never sailed the Pride though the ones we have sailed I believe they are open until 10:00pm for free. Though they offer different "theme" nights for extended curfew nights that go from 10:00-12:00 or 10:00-1:00 usually for around $6.00 per child (2nd child a bit less) and depending on the themes they are for diffeent ages like 2-11yrs or 6-8 yrs. My youngest is 8 but she loves the theme nights as they made t-shirts, received a bunch of little gifts and snacks. You just have to check the activity schedule for the week. They do also offer Babysitting (age 0-11yrs) almost every night I believe until 3:00 for a fee but have never done that so don't know what they charge.

For what it's worth, we cruised the Glory in 2006 when our son was 4 and he enjoyed Camp Carnival. On the Pride our son was 11 and wasn't interested in the 9-11 year old grouping. He would've fit in better with the 12-14 group. Our daughter was 5 on the Pride and also wasn't interested in her grouping. She was about to turn 6 and thought the 3-5 year old grouping was babyish.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the schedule! I will be on the Splendor with a 2 1/2 year old in October and was a little confused about it. Say SO and I decide to do some snorkeling and leave DD at CC in the morning, is it easy to go back onto the ship, pick her up, and go back to port? I really don't want to leave her at CC while in port but just in case she loves CC and we decide to have some alone time.

Archived