Picture of Solstice Aft Balconies

Friend100

I noticed that the ones in the center have about 1.5 times the balcony space, and a nice little nook for the lounge chair. Cool!

the 4th and 7th ones seem to be alot smaller

I noticed that the ones in the center have about 1.5 times the balcony space, and a nice little nook for the lounge chair. Cool!

Those are S2 suites.

The corner suites are S1 and the center ones are S2.

I don't see any large Penthouse balconies. Am I missing something or are they not on the aft of the ship???:confused:

There are no penthouse suites in the aft portion of the Solstice.

Freind100, may I make a copy of those photos to add to my album? It is a view I have never seen. We stayed in an aft S1 suite on our last cruise and this is a great shot of the cabins.

Those are S2 suites.

There are no penthouse suites in the aft portion of the Solstice.

Freind100, may I make a copy of those photos to add to my album? It is a view I have never seen. We stayed in an aft S1 suite on our last cruise and this is a great shot of the cabins.

Those S1 Corner Suites look so nice. You can see aft and sideways from your balcony. They must be very popular to those in the know. :rolleyes:

I'd love to book one of the S1's, but not at the expense of Blu. It's a shame suites can't get the option of Blu, perhaps 2X in a 7 day trip or something. I understand it's on an "as available" basis, but I'm SOOO not into the main dining room experience. When I explained Blu to my DH, he finally relented to the down under cruise on X! We're fine in the MDR when we're bringing the whole family, but when it's just the two of us, no thanks.

Those are S2 suites.

Not 100% accurate. Here's the breakdown of just those 2 center state rooms: (Source: Celebrity Deck Plans)

Deck 6, 7 & 8 - Sunset Varanda (SV)

Deck 9 & 10 - Concierge Class (C1)

Deck 11 - Sky Suite 2 (S2)

Deck 12 - Concierge Class (C1)

2MC

Sure. I'm glad to be able help. :)

Hi-

Thank you for posting these great pix!

Can anyone out there add the cabin numbers like there is for the M-Class ship?

It would be especially helpful because its hard to remember which deck we've been on because the cabin #s don't include the deck #.

Have had 3 different SClass aft & still get confused. Thanks again,

Meg

Those S1 Corner Suites look so nice. You can see aft and sideways from your balcony. They must be very popular to those in the know. :rolleyes:

We had the S1 on Deck 12. It was a treat for sure. We were so lucky and got upgraded to the S1 suite. The balcony does wrap around and is very big. There were t loungers as well as 2 chairs. There is also a huge porthole window looking out the side. The only downside is that it is a long way to the stairs and elevators LOL.

Oh, and yes, we got lots of sun and did not hear any noise form above. :)

Hi-

Thank you for posting these great pix!

Can anyone out there add the cabin numbers like there is for the M-Class ship?

It would be especially helpful because its hard to remember which deck we've been on because the cabin #s don't include the deck #.

Have had 3 different SClass aft & still get confused. Thanks again,

Meg

Not enough room to add all the cabins, but this should make it much easier to figure out! :) This should apply to Solstice, Equinox & Eclipse. Can't vouch for Reflection & Silhouette as they are slightly different.

SunsetViewCabins-Solsticecabinnumbers.jpg

Original photo posted by Friend100 - a BIG thank you!

This is great, thanks for sharing! It looks like there is little to no overhang on the balconies on the aft of the ship? We actually like to have overhang so we don't get direct sunlight.

If you like a full overhang on the stern...you have to go with cabins on the Resort Deck (Deck 12...in photo...cabins #21??)...the downside to those cabins for some...is noise from the tables and chairs on the deck of the outdoor Oceanview Bar area above.

We have had 2152 and 2157...and loved them for the shade of the overhang.

Enjoy !

Woody

Archived