island tour

glituner32

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations on an island tour company? One there for one day. Would like to tour the island,

I found two so far, Byway Yours but its full for the day I'm there and also Ricky's

Thanks

Which island or should we all guess ?

The OP is visiting Bermuda on the Anthem of the Seas on 6/24.

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations on an island tour company? One there for one day. Would like to tour the island,

I found two so far, Byway Yours but its full for the day I'm there and also Ricky's.

How many people are you touring with? If it is less than 7 people, would you consider a taxi tour?

What you want to hire is a 'blue flag' taxi. The blue flag on the taxi's hood signifies that the taxi driver has qualified as a tour guide or ask the diver for the Blue Badge that will identify him as a guide.

There is a current thread on the Bermuda Ports of Call forum titled - Bermuda private guide- which has the names, contact info, and CC member comments of many of the more popular drivers/guides. You can design your own tour, or the driver/guide will be happy to show you his Bermuda.

A tour by taxi costs $50/hr for up to 4 passengers and $70/hr for 5 to 7 passengers. The minimum tour length is 3 hours. The guide/driver will fit the tour length to what you want.

SBtS