New! Register to Attend OFFICIAL Meet & Mingles on Your Next Carnival Cruise!

LauraS

maybe with this partnership the social internet plan will now include CC website as part of the allowed websites on the social internet plan while on-board.

Its hopefull anyway. then lots more people really could do "live from such and such cruise" threads.

I doubt it. I really considered purchasing the social media package and creating a Instagram account and doing a live picture trip report, but the admins here said no - they thought I was using CC to promote my Instagram page. :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

Oh well, another loss for CC, and I save $25.

Edited by HamSammie

Laura,

While I think this is a great idea and looking forward to see how it works out, I'm wondering if perhaps CC & Carnival can let us know prior to boarding the date/time and place of the Meet n Greet.

Thanks for looking into this...

Yes, we really do need advance notice. Cabin crawls are done in coordination with the M&G, also gift exchanges etc. They have always had no problem doing this, I've been to quite a few. Plus I've always liked the first sea day so we can meet up right away and not wit till the middle or end of the cruise.

• Administrators
April 9th cruise we have 150 people sighed up. Now what? Will there be something in funtimes?

Yes the day/time/location will be in Fun Times the evening before the M&M.

Yes the day/time/location will be in Fun Times the evening before the M&M.

Awesome, thanks Laura. I will try to post after ours. We are doing a b2b so don't think I will be able to access CC with the limited internet plan. We won't be back until the 23rd. (Two weeks on the Breeze, woo hoo!,)

I've signed up (actually 1st in our sailing to do so) and we now have 87 registered. Sail date is 4/23 on the Glory. I still haven't gotten an email confirmation. One other in the group posted that they got theirs shortly after they registered (count was over 25 by then). How do I follow up in this with Carnival?