Posted July 24th, 2011, 11:20 PM
I was just wondering what i should do while onboard. Im Going to be vLoging (video logging) and was wondering a few things.
1. Where is the screening room (my dad bought passes), and is it worth it.
2. Can you get me a list of all the free restaurants.
3. What time should i get to port Canaveral if i want to eat lunch etc. (its a Sunday 7day cruise.)
Thanks for your help.
1) There is a venue called the Screening Room on deck 2 forward, where current movies are shown. I don't understand the reference to "passes" as this is a free venue.
2) No extra charge restaurants: MDR (main dining room), Windjammer (buffet), Sorrento's (pizza), Cafe Promenade (small sandwiches, pastries, fruit, coffee, hot tea), Room Service (except midnight to 5am there is a $4 service charge).
3) Arrival to Port Canaveral at 11am should get you on board by 11:30am, in time for lunch.
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager