The return of RR

Rebel Rouser

No it's not Ross Roberts :) it's rebel Rouser aka Terry

Hi Folks got a message last week saying where was I (Thanks JW) ;) , been extremely busy plus the IE/CC was dying on it's feet before Christmas time and was talking to myself...nothing new there then lol so took a back seat so to speak. many thanks for those that put on the petition requesting my services :D.

Lets hope it can get busy again and here's looking forward to the next 4000 posts eh Stevio :cool:

Yes, welcome back indeed RR. This forum was in dire need of a professional Island Escape expert... Especially since I can't get the search on the threads to work any more... Will try to look in on here more often in future, but I am sure the old forum will pick up again when she re enters service in the spring.:):):)

Thanks for the welcome back Stevie, just like to add, had a brilliant end of season Cruise 11 nights on the good ship IE with Mchap and his lovely wife.

Brilliant and different itinerary and all the staff were in party mood as it was there potential last week as well apart from the few who had to stay back and put everything into mothballs :D ready for 1/4/14.

Happy Birthday Ju/ jenny :D hope you had a good one :cool:

Ekco forgot you went on the FO experience what were the youngsters like on board :D

Well, of course. I was the life and soul of the party, witty and entertaining, lol. Enough of us youngsters, happy birthday Jenny.:D:D

Jan

Oh thankyou Jan and RR for my birthday wishes....yes I did have a good one...John and I had a lovely clifftop walk in the warm sunshine and then had a picnic in one of my favourite spots before walking back again...couldn't have done that a week ago!! :)

It's also staying light until at least 5.30 pm which makes me feel a lot better! I no longer feel the need to hibernate! :)

Oh thankyou Jan and RR for my birthday wishes....yes I did have a good one...John and I had a lovely clifftop walk in the warm sunshine and then had a picnic in one of my favourite spots before walking back again...couldn't have done that a week ago!! :)

It's also staying light until at least 5.30 pm which makes me feel a lot better! I no longer feel the need to hibernate! :)

You had a picnic in the warm sunshine! I'm totally gobsmacked.:eek: Lucky you.;)

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings RR. We had such a great time when we met you last year on the iE, we are going back again this year. Sailing a bit earlier (24/6) this time as the price was not to be missed. Hope the weather is good.

Reading your posts, did all the crew leave? Has the ship had a refit? Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else with updates.

M & J

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi M&J, and was nice to meet your good selves, As far as I know the ship has not had a refit and probably the last season on the Med and as you can see by my countdown timers having an early one and then a mid season for my big 60 :D work commitments are stopping me from having a late one again as we went on the last cruise of the season 2013 which was a brilliant itinerary.

RR