Galveston pre-departure arrival time

Kakk52

Hello ALL!!!!

Sailing out on the Conquest on 6/29. Anyone have advice on what is the least busiest time to get to the port for check-in? We are driving down so can arrive anytime.

Thanks in advance!

Kathie

• 3 weeks later...

We always get to the terminal between 10:30 and 11:00 a.m. and are always among the first to board. We have driven down from Fort Worth on the same day and have arrived at 11:00, parked the car, and immediately processed in. Travelgirl

Guest carlogesualdo

Noon definitely isn't it. That's when everybody gets there. We stood in line for about 45 minutes, which, considering just how many people were there in line with us, is truly amazing. They really need to teach the airports something about processing people through security. Anywho...

If you can't get there super-early, a little later in the day should do it, I think. Maybe around 3 or 3:30? You can't get there too late or they won't let you on the ship. I think you have to be there at least an hour before, but don't quote me on that! Check your documents.

Keep in mind if you get there early, you probably won't be able to go to your room. You'll be wondering around the ship with whatever you brought on board with you until your room becomes available. This means you should wear your bathing suit under your travel clothes and immediately proceed to the pool deck!

THANKS TO ALL!!!

I be cruiseing in 3 days...wooooohooooo!

Its so good to have a site like CC.

Lots of great people, like y-all!...<----Okay I am a transplanted Pennsylvanian, But Im a TEXAN NOW!!!! shhhhhh

Archived