Majesty

just watched a youtube clip filmed in jan and it was the same cd that was on last october so would have thought she will still be on,cant remember her name but i will never forget her voice,she is like a foghorn ,i winced every time the tannoy clicked into action,it was my fourth cruise and she was the worst cd by a good distance:(

It is the Welsh lady who was assistant Cruise Director on Dream in the Caribbean Xmas before last.

Katie something or other Apologies to the lady for not remembering her name.

Can't help with the guest act although when we was on in November they had a good comedian on board. So good you couldn't get sat down to see him.

just watched a youtube clip filmed in jan and it was the same cd that was on last october so would have thought she will still be on,cant remember her name but i will never forget her voice,she is like a foghorn ,i winced every time the tannoy clicked into action,it was my fourth cruise and she was the worst cd by a good distance:(

Hmm, tend to agree :rolleyes: a bit theatrical I thought. I suppose after being on the Spirit with Richard Grey a couple of months before, anyone would have to be excellent to compete :)

Did I read that Katy had got married?

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

sounds like you like the news linda, shame for us on the spirit

Richard Grey is great. Always remembers you. Katy is ok when you get to know her. Many of the best CDs are gone now, as are a lot of the best waiters. Many gone on to better things. Good luck to them.

Richard Grey is great. Always remembers you. Katy is ok when you get to know her. Many of the best CDs are gone now, as are a lot of the best waiters. Many gone on to better things. Good luck to them.

I know miss Bram and Keith, was lucky to see Bram on spirit visitng last oct