Countdown to midnight on the Sunshine (New Years Eve video)

rcb5588

Thought I would share a video I filmed last year on my New Years Eve cruise on the Sunshine, and the countdown to midnight and 2016. It was my first NYE cruise, and so far was the best cruise I have been on. I'm going on the Magic in just over a week from now on the 14th. I was getting excited by watching this old video, and figured I would share with everyone in honor of the new year!

Thanks so much for posting. We'll be spending NYE 2018 at sea:D. I'm sure the first of many. Will be watching your video often. BTW, Happy New Year!

Absolutely! That's great that you booked a NYE cruise! And happy New Year to you as well! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are booked on the Magic for New Years Eve this year, hope they do the horn.

That's awesome, enjoy! I would love to do a NYE cruise again. When I put this video on youtube I had watched a bunch of other NYE countdowns on Carnival ships, and it seems like all of them do the horn. Some weren't as prolonged as the one in my video, but I guess something is better than nothing.

Have fun!

I was on the Splendor this NYE. Outside the waters of Curacao. I go thru my pics and I tear up every time.

I cry watching mighty ships on how cruise ships are build and at least souloute the captain once in the show. Lol

Altho. Splendor did not blow the horn and i was waiting for that so much. I wondered why