Where is the coffee bar located on Carnival Magic?

bksjes1998

We enjoy getting a milkshake or some chocolate covered strawberries from the coffee bar a couple of times during our cruise. This is our first time on Magic. I have looked at the deck plans and can not find where the Coffee Bar is located. Could someone please tell me which deck or general location of the Coffee Bar on Carnival Magic?

We enjoy getting a milkshake or some chocolate covered strawberries from the coffee bar a couple of times during our cruise. This is our first time on Magic. I have looked at the deck plans and can not find where the Coffee Bar is located. Could someone please tell me which deck or general location of the Coffee Bar on Carnival Magic?

Seems like I remember Deck 5 at Ocean Plaza

Yep, deck 5 near Ocean Plaza. We were just on Magic two weeks ago. Not sure when your cruise is, but if a woman named Churi is still working at the coffee bar when you board, she is awesome! First time we felt compelled to give a cash tip to someone other than waitstaff or room steward. She works very hard, but always with a big smile and kind words.

• 2 weeks later...