Off the Magic today! Great week!

Sgt. Jeff

We just got off the Magic today. Great week. Best embarkation....debarkation we have ever had. We had cove balcony 2283 and loved it.

Also, the Platinum gift was the Tervis tumbler.

I'll try to answer any questions you might have.

Did you have staggered boarding-- did you have to pick a time beforehand? If so-- how far out did you get to do it? We're on the Magic for the first time in September. Glad you had a great time. We're looking forward to it.

We just got off her today also...The ship is a great ship, that being said, it does have room for improvement. The chair hogs were out in numbers, the last sea day, 8 am the main pool had all of 15 or 20 chairs that weren't taken with towels or tee shirts over the back. People finally showed up around 11 ish. The band #Sixappeal was awesome, when Carnival had them scheduled to preform. Out of the 7 nights they played the normal 3 sets 3 of the 7. Normally it's 6 nights out of 7. Giving a night off, and yes they preformed in the Theater production the last night, so let's say they preformed 4 out of the 7 nights. Thirty minutes playing on the Lido I don't consider entertaining for the night. They had a over run dance floor in the Ocean Plaza, all night on Thursday night....Best night ever!!! Carnival you need to give the people what they want, 5/6 piece live bands. PLEASE!!!! Sailing on her again next month, we'll see how it goes. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got off the Magic today. Great week. Best embarkation....debarkation we have ever had. We had cove balcony 2283 and loved it.

Also, the Platinum gift was the Tervis tumbler.

I'll try to answer any questions you might have.

Sooooo glad you had a great time !! My wife and I are taking the Magic on the Western sailing this coming Saturday.This will be our 1st cruise on her and am SO excited ! Is there something special to do or see on her, about all we've planned to do is the steak house, which we always do because that's the week of our anniversary.We've already booked a Christmas cruise on the Breeze, which will be a FIRST for both. So glad your embark/debark went so well. I know how sometimes it can be a real SNAFU. :( But, that's usually caused by over eager idiots who won't wait till their deck is called. Heck, we're SO eager too, cause we can't wait either... too go CRUISING!!!

Mac

Edited by SmoothFlying
misspelling

Sooooo glad you had a great time !! My wife and I are taking the Magic on the Western sailing this coming Saturday.This will be our 1st cruise on her and am SO excited ! Is there something special to do or see on her, about all we've planned to do is the steak house, which we always do because that's the week of our anniversary.We've already booked a Christmas cruise on the Breeze, which will be a FIRST for both. So glad your embark/debark went so well. I know how sometimes it can be a real SNAFU. :( But, that's usually caused by over eager idiots who won't wait till they deck is called. Heck, we're SO eager too, cause we can't wait either... too go CRUISING!!!

Mac

Steakhouse was soooooo good. I had he cowboy ribeye and my wife had the filet. Best meal of the week. You will have a great time.

Did you have staggered boarding-- did you have to pick a time beforehand? If so-- how far out did you get to do it? We're on the Magic for the first time in September. Glad you had a great time. We're looking forward to it.

Yes. We were scheduled for 11am. Got to the port at 10:30 and went right to the platinum lounge. On board by 11:30 and our room was ready!

We board on the 25th... can't wait.

We are doing a b2b, so I am not to nervous about missing things since we get a second opportunity the second week.

Thanks for this thread, I am excited to see what others ask.

Who was the cruise director??

Chassity

Fantastic! We are going in May with our 21 @ 23 yr. old sons and my sons girlfriend. Can't wait!! Chair hogs are everywhere so that's just something to work around. Plenty of chairs elsewhere on the ship. Even resorts have chair hogs, so that would never ruin my cruise.

I hope the clubs are fun for the 20 somethings :)

Yay for Tervis Tumblers :)

Any clue as to what happened in Mahogany Bay? We were on the Breeze stuck behind the Magic until 9:30 to leave port. Our ship was cleared, but there wasn't enough room for us to leave port until your ship left. We were out on deck for the last 90 minutes before sailing and saw nothing odd.

We board on the 25th... can't wait.

We are doing a b2b, so I am not to nervous about missing things since we get a second opportunity the second week.

Thanks for this thread, I am excited to see what others ask.

Who was the cruise director??

Chassity

Dr. E! Best CD we have ever had!

Any clue as to what happened in Mahogany Bay? We were on the Breeze stuck behind the Magic until 9:30 to leave port. Our ship was cleared, but there wasn't enough room for us to leave port until your ship left. We were out on deck for the last 90 minutes before sailing and saw nothing odd.

They never mentioned it, but other guests said it was a medical emergency.

I tried picking my time to check in and have no clue. Do you have to pay in full before you can pick your check in time? I only put deposit so far. Thanks. We going in October.

Yea..you can't do that until after final payment. It will be on your boarding pass.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

I tried picking my time to check in and have no clue. Do you have to pay in full before you can pick your check in time? I only put deposit so far. Thanks. We going in October.

We have picked check in times way before final payment. Go to on line check in and on the far left their is the option. On my cruise for January it is not there yet but am expecting it to come up in the next few weeks.