The perfect cruise

Hi,

We just completed our cruise on the Radiance of the seas from Sydney to Freemantle.

I have cruised quite a bit and I consider this cruise as the perfect cruise.

The ship,service,food,entertainment,cleanliness,weather and sea conditions...all perfect.

tendrring at ports was a breeze very well organised ,the ship is magnificent and the staff brilliant.All the staff were happy and friendly throughtout the entire cruise.....I have had my perfect cruise.....Roll on November on the Voyager of the seas.

Col & Di:)

Hi,

We just completed our cruise on the Radiance of the seas from Sydney to Freemantle.

I have cruised quite a bit and I consider this cruise as the perfect cruise.

The ship,service,food,entertainment,cleanliness,weather and sea conditions...all perfect.

tendrring at ports was a breeze very well organised ,the ship is magnificent and the staff brilliant.All the staff were happy and friendly throughtout the entire cruise.....I have had my perfect cruise.....Roll on November on the Voyager of the seas.

Col & Di:)

Col, we had some friends cruise on the Radiance from Sydney to Perth last october and they said they had to get the tender tickets the day before so is that true.....they enjoyed the cruise but another couple on the same cruise said that the Rhapsody is better....i know that people have different opinions

Col, we had some friends cruise on the Radiance from Sydney to Perth last october and they said they had to get the tender tickets the day before so is that true.....they enjoyed the cruise but another couple on the same cruise said that the Rhapsody is better....i know that people have different opinions

Hi ,

They said onboard that they had trouble with tendering last October and had learnt from their mistakes.We had large catermarans at tender ports....no problems at all.The great weather and calm seas made tendering trouble free.The radiance is a beautiful ship as is Rhapsody and there is pluses and minuses for both.....but I would gladly sail on either one .....no problems at all.

Col;)

I'm delighted to hear you had an awesome trip. We are thinking of doing that trip in October / November next year. Just waiting on RCC to release those cruises. C’mon RCC, hurry up, I am getting impatient or is that anxious. It's fantastic to hear an encouraging review from someone who has already completed a cruise on the same ship and the same itinerary.

Out of curiosity, did you stay in Perth after your cruise? If so, what hotel did you stay at and would you recommend them? We are going on Voyager from Singapore to Perth in October and will be spending one night in Freemantle or Perth. We are not sure on which city to stay. We are prepared to pay around $250 for a night’s accommodation on a Monday night.

I'm delighted to hear you had an awesome trip. We are thinking of doing that trip in October / November next year. Just waiting on RCC to release those cruises. C’mon RCC, hurry up, I am getting impatient or is that anxious. It's fantastic to hear an encouraging review from someone who has already completed a cruise on the same ship and the same itinerary.

Out of curiosity, did you stay in Perth after your cruise? If so, what hotel did you stay at and would you recommend them? We are going on Voyager from Singapore to Perth in October and will be spending one night in Freemantle or Perth. We are not sure on which city to stay. We are prepared to pay around $250 for a night’s accommodation on a Monday night.

Hi ,

we stayed 3 nights in Perth in a 2 bedroom 2 toilet appartment at the Mount bay water appartments.Their was 4 of us and it was ideal both in price and location .We had the free Blue Cat bus stop right outside the complex.the rooms were comfortable and spacious...however they are not serviced every day except for essenstials eg: tissues and toilet paper and rubbish removal but for 3 days it was not a bother....great place Perth

Col:)

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Nice to hear a good report. My son did the Rhapsody at the end of January and his review was positive too. We are going on Voyager in December and trust we will enjoy it as much as you.

We cruised on the Radiance last September and had a fabulous time so much so that my husband won't go back to P&O:mad: I did overhear a lot of people saying that they preferred the Rhapsody.

Regards Elaine.

Hi ,

we stayed 3 nights in Perth in a 2 bedroom 2 toilet appartment at the Mount bay water appartments.Their was 4 of us and it was ideal both in price and location .We had the free Blue Cat bus stop right outside the complex.the rooms were comfortable and spacious...however they are not serviced every day except for essenstials eg: tissues and toilet paper and rubbish removal but for 3 days it was not a bother....great place Perth

Col:)

Awesome. Thanks for the hot tip, the unit looks very nice. If we stay in Perth, that unit would be high on our priority list. Appreciate the tip

Archived