Silver Wind - Vista cabin 738?

fraj1

Hi all Vista cabin takers on Silver Wind!!! Can you advise is 738 (deck 7 near elevator) likely to be noisier than one of the mid-ship on Deck 4 (e.g. 433/435)? Have been advised it is a better location. So much choice!!! Any advice much appreciated! Thanks.

Absolutely right, Duct Tape. #738 is far and away the best Vista on the Wind. I had the luxury of staying in that suite solo on the Med last year and I felt like I'd hit the lottery. It's very large, private and quiet. Instead of a balcony, there are 2 large windows (one in the bed alcove and one in the sitting area), which makes it seem even larger. If you can get that suite, book it today!

Edited by Countess K

:) Thank you both for the very positive replies.....assume from your responses the lift doesn't present a noise problem in itself nor from folks gathering around it saying their goodnights???......I will book it tomorrow!!! :)

I'm now booked!! Thanks to everyone for all their help on this post and all my others....10 years since my last cruise and this will be my first as a single...can't wait! Thanks again!

• 3 years later...

Thanks for the advice just booked 738 for Rome to Venice on the 22nd August.

First time on the Wind and the Cloud in Feb 2016 looking forward to cruising on the smaller ships.

Last cruise was in Dec on the Explorer and got to meet many interesting people on a smaller ship.

This is definitely a hidden gem, yes it has no balcony but it is virtually a deck 8 Medallion cabin in lay out and size. A friend always books this when available.

As far as noise is concerned, it is not really near the lift, and people congregating outside the lift are not likely to stray round the corner outside your cabin. Our friend has never referred to any corridor noise and the bed is situated well away from the door. Look closely at the deck plans, book it quickly and enjoy!!

Bon voyage

Master Echo