Canada Place - Transfer or Taxi?

lindalo5032

Which is more convenient--take a taxi from Canada Place to the airport or go with the Carnival transfer at $16 per person? There are two of us. I believe the taxi would be about $25 or less, but is it more convenient to take the Carnival transfer? I was thinking we might avoid the crowds by taking the taxi. ?? Our plane leaves at 1:00 p.m., so we won't be in a big hurry. Thanks for your input :)

Hello!

In my opinion, for this port, I would take the transfer. We were here last year, and we waited in line for a taxi for a looooong time! In most other ports we do it on our own, taking a taxi.

Hope that helps!

I would take a taxi!

If there is a long queque for the taxi and your luggage is on wheels (moveable) just take the elevator upstairs to the lobby of the Pan Pacific Hotel and get the doorman to get you a taxi.

I would take a taxi!

If there is a long queque for the taxi and your luggage is on wheels (moveable) just take the elevator upstairs to the lobby of the Pan Pacific Hotel and get the doorman to get you a taxi.

I recommend this too. The elevators are at the other end of the parking lot, just before the ramp up to the street. Be sure to tip.

Archived