All I think about is cruising!!!!!!!!

Does any one else have constant cruise thoughts? In my spare time all I do is look at cruise news and read cruise reviews/blogs.:confused:

[emoji112] Guilty. [emoji16]

It's gotten so bad that I have forgone listening to music at work and instead I listen to Cruise Radio on iHeart Radio.

I even have a little countdown timer that I keep on my desk so when I'm having a bad day, I can look at it and think about how many days until my upcoming cruise. [emoji41][emoji568][emoji267][emoji474][emoji274][emoji715][emoji574]️[emoji305][emoji572]️[emoji560]

(Not to mention that I'm obsessed with finding every single emoji that reminds me of my eagerly awaited vacation. If that doesn't make me crazy, I don't know what does. [emoji6])

While on board the Oasis in February, (the second time with my live-in family of four), I booked my next cruise for February 2016 with just my younger daughter. After I got home I started looking at 2017 cruises on the Allure, (again just myself and my younger daughter), and found a really good price, so I snapped it up.

I have to keep reminding myself that there are many other things to experience at home this year, and also not to talk too much about cruise stuff, since there won't be a family cruise in the next couple of years. I think it is time for my DD & DSIL to plan a romantic getaway for just the two of them. Hopefully, DGS will be in college next year, so he won't be sitting at home while I enjoy my week of warm weather in the middle of winter.

There is a video screen in the quiet room where I get massages. From mid-Nov to early January, it shows a crackling fireplace. The rest of the year they run a video of numerous Caribbean beaches. That gets me excited about cruising every time I see it, and there's rarely a day goes by that I don't check out these boards. Yes, I'm truly addicted!

I haven't even BEEN on my first cruise and Im already addicted!

Between researching things on this board, looking up sales on cruises and shopping for my cruise I spends hours every day.

My DH thinks Im nuts btw. Until we actually get on that ship and then he will change his tune pretty quick I think ;)

There are just too many good deals, places to see and adventures to be taken!

I am in total agreement!! We have only been on 1 cruise on the Disney Dream in February 2015 and since then, I am hooked!! My husband and I are going on a cruise this December for our 40th birthdays and another cruise for Dec. 2016 and I cannot wait!! My husband kind of laughs at me for all the planning and looking at cruises that I do! (I keep seeing DH (I think this is husband?) and DD (I think this is daughter?) here but I have no idea what the preceding 'D' means so feel free to enlighten me so I post correctly! :) ) Looking at all things cruise related makes my day!! :D

I am in total agreement!! We have only been on 1 cruise on the Disney Dream in February 2015 and since then, I am hooked!! My husband and I are going on a cruise this December for our 40th birthdays and another cruise for Dec. 2016 and I cannot wait!! My husband kind of laughs at me for all the planning and looking at cruises that I do! (I keep seeing DH (I think this is husband?) and DD (I think this is daughter?) here but I have no idea what the preceding 'D' means so feel free to enlighten me so I post correctly! :) ) Looking at all things cruise related makes my day!! :D

D is for " dear" Or the other D word.

Does any one else have constant cruise thoughts? In my spare time all I do is look at cruise news and read cruise reviews/blogs.:confused:

Absolutely!

Ahoy!

Bon Voyage!

And as the Bobby Darren song "Somewhere Upon the Sea" plays in my head on continual loop, I count down the days!

:)

We are taking our son and daughter-in-law with 2 grandchildren on their first cruise in December, our 5th cruise. I seem to be the only one excited about it. They want me to do all the planning, that is all I want to talk about.Only 204 days to go!!!

We used to think and read about cruising all the time. And when we retired, we took 4 and 5 cruises a year (none shorter than 14 days).

But as the years have passed and we have aged and health issues are more prevalent, we think less about cruising. Don't even get any cruise magazines anymore.

I think of cruising throughout the day. Particularly when I'm crammed in the 6 train I fantasize about sailing on the Liberty of the Seas and watching New York City gradually fade into a smaller and smaller brick pile in the distance. Ahhh..

86 days...

Jonathan