Blue Lagoon vs Atlantis

njrover0216

Depends on your budget and what you want to do. I just returned from BL and we realy liked it. You will not spend 10 hours at BL - more like a total of 4.5 hours. Your kids will really enjoy the shallow depth of the lagoon water and the inflatable toys would be a big hit with any kids in your age range. Plus you can walk over and see the sea liions and dolphins.

If you had your choice with only a 10 hour excursion which would you do? Keep in mind this is a family of 4 with two small children(7 &3)

Without a doubt.. Blue Lagoon would be my choice.

You're little one is too small for the rides at Atlantis (must be 48" for most), so your family would likely be split up to enjoy the property.

I LOVE Blue Lagoon.. so much to do and see.

We go on the 8:30am ferry and leave at 4pm, giving us a nice long day to hang out, check out the sealife and explore the island.

Let me ask you...would you still choose Blue Lagoon if the day before Nassau you spend at the private beach of Great Stirrup Cay? I am trying to figure out if I want to do another day at the beach after spending the day at the beach at Great Stirrup Cay or go to Atlantis or simply see what Nassau has to offer and opt out of the excursion. Budget is not an issue and my kids do not want to swim with the dolphins or the sea lions. We are also doing Disney at our Orlando port. Thanks!

Let me ask you...would you still choose Blue Lagoon if the day before Nassau you spend at the private beach of Great Stirrup Cay? I am trying to figure out if I want to do another day at the beach after spending the day at the beach at Great Stirrup Cay or go to Atlantis or simply see what Nassau has to offer and opt out of the excursion. Budget is not an issue and my kids do not want to swim with the dolphins or the sea lions. We are also doing Disney at our Orlando port. Thanks!

if you want to avoid huge crowds go to BL... there is lots to do....

Archived