Recommendations for T-shirts for a cruising group?

mamasylvia

I tried searching for t-shirts but gave up when page 5 was still on today's posts. :(

We are interested in having custom T-shirts printed for our group before our May cruise. I know others have done this, so if you liked the company you used, please share their info! Way too many show up in a Google search and I have no way of knowing which are any good.

I forgot to ask how the customcruisewear T-shirts last? The designs are great but we are hoping for shirts we can all enjoy for years.

Laundering instructions are included with the t-shirts. Basically, you turn the t-shirt inside out and wash on cold. Then either line dry or on low heat in the dryer. Follow the directions included, and the t-shirts will last a long time.

I think that Cafe Press is still around. We used them to print roll-call shirts, about 5 years ago. One of our r/c members came up with a great graphic arts design. Cafe Press did a good job of re-creating it on good quality, 100% cotton T-shirts -- as well as pins and fridge-magnets.They were also able to set it up so that we each individually went to the website, to order and pay for our shirts, which was really helpful.:cool:

Instead of creating a T-shirt that is only going to be worn once or twice and then tossed in the rag bin (does anyone wear a group cruise Tshirt outside of a cruise??), go to one of your favorite charities or causes and buy T-shirts. Your group will still be outfitted in matching attire, but you'll be helping a good charity or cause...

Instead of creating a T-shirt that is only going to be worn once or twice and then tossed in the rag bin (does anyone wear a group cruise Tshirt outside of a cruise??), go to one of your favorite charities or causes and buy T-shirts. Your group will still be outfitted in matching attire, but you'll be helping a good charity or cause...

Great idea!