Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

My partner and I have three upcoming trips and are wondering if any other couples are joining us?

We are going to be on Carnival Fascination Oct 15th to Bahamas and HMC. Carnival Inspiration Dec 3rd Panama Canal and the Carnival Breeze June 3rd to Europe

Mel n Melissa

Hi Everyone, My partner and I are going on our first cruise on the Carnival Destiny on October 17 to Grand Turk, HMC, and Nassau! Anybody else happen to be going? We'd love to meet and hang out with other "family."

• 2 weeks later...

My friends and I will be on the Valor for Halloween.

14 Lesbians make up my group of friends, but it is a group package encompassing about 200 Gay and Lesbians cruisers.

I have usually done the Olivia thing so this whole straight cruising is new to me.

I hope the Straights and Gays all get along.

I am not too worried about my friends and I because we can party together all day and night and have a fantastic time of it.

But in perusing the boards, I am more concerned about what I have read regarding cruisers with children.

From what I have been reading cruisers tend to let their kids run a muck.

My whole group is made up of free wheeling have fun types, I would not want a child or teenager caught up in our crazy hot tub parties or general shenanigans.

Am I worrying too much or what?

It seems like none of us are ever on the SAME ship and the SAME time! lol

We are still booked for the Carnival Miracle out of NYC August 10, 2012 in addition we are now excited about NCL's new ship Breakaway that will be serviced out of NYC all year 'round. The ship won't be ready to set sail (it's not even built yet) until 2013 but I am still ready to check it out. We are looking at July 28, 2013 to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary which will be on July 30th.

Anyone else already planning to check this ship out in 2013?!?!?

We have a lesbians who cruise FB page so everyone lets get together on this lol! My girlfriend and DD and Bestie will be on the Glory Nov 6th with 2 others lesbian couples!! I would say join us but there aren't many rooms left as we found out trying to get my bestie a cabin this weekend!

We have a lesbians who cruise FB page so everyone lets get together on this lol! My girlfriend and DD and Bestie will be on the Glory Nov 6th with 2 others lesbian couples!! I would say join us but there aren't many rooms left as we found out trying to get my bestie a cabin this weekend!

Can you link the page here? I looked for it and can't find it! Thanks! :)

My partner and I will be on The Jewel - departing Sydney 19 January 2012

Would be great to meet up with some like minded girls and or guys too

Thanks....:cool:

(ohhh and this is my first post - so hope I am posting in the right place)

Edited by irukandjisting

My wife and I are cruising on the Carnival Magic March 25th out of Galviston, TX. Who's coming? I'm trying to figure out how we can find more lesbian couples on board... We're sailing with dw's family but would like to get away and meet some people!

Exciting. My partner Robin and I are going to try to schedule a cruise on the Magic. Just depends on her schedule. We usually try to make the Friends of Dorothy meetings. We are going on the RCCL Mariner Thanksgiving week.

My partner and I have cruised many times and have attended the "Friends of Dorothy" (LGBT social get-togethers) on board. Though we are a male couple, we enjoy the company of Lesbians. Unfortunately, although we have met lesbian couples on some of the cruises, it has not been in this venue, but through judicious application of "gaydar."

As far as I, and a great number of other gay male singles/couples whom I have met on cruises, are concerned, you are more than welcome to join us for "FOD." Please join us!

As far as I, and a great number of other gay male singles/couples whom I have met on cruises, are concerned, you are more than welcome to join us for "FOD." Please join us!

As far as we lesbians are concerned, you guys are more than welcome to join us. :)

Mmmh well boys - you wouldn't miss my partner and I on a cruise lol - and no need for Gaydar either:cool:

Yehhhh - don't you just hate it when bickering, nasty stuff happens - I make it a point not to be part of that

Hehe - back to cruising - ohhhh what wouldn't I give to be on the 104 RTW cruise from Sydney in May 12 - but keep my cabin warm - it won't be long:D

~I~