Can you bring cans of soda on Princess cruises

Arland

Yes you can. I'm not a big soda drinker but I always bring two cans of Dr. Pepper on board with me. I love Dr. Pepper when I eat a cheeseburger. I hardly ever eat cheeseburgers in my daily life but eat at least one or two during a cruise and thoroughly enjoy that cheeseburger and my can of Dr. Pepper! Oh, and a side of fries!

I carry Sprite Zero cans with me, as it was not available last trip, but I hear it is available now. Anyone know how we can find out what canned soda is on, for example, the Crown Princess?

I'm not 100% sure but I think Princess carries all Coke products. So note sure if Sprite is a Coke product?

Yes, we bring a card board box of sodas for the cabin fridge, we tag it just like another piece of luggage.

I recommend an auto parts store, the boxes antifreeze gallons come in are VERY heavy duty and have never even tried to split open.

We try to bring unusual types that the crew has never seen. Our lunch waiters were fascinated by root beer and fresca for instance.

You can bring cans of soda (pop), bottles of water and bottles of wine on your Princess Cruise. We usually carry on our 12 pack of pop and bottles of wine. Our case of water gets a luggage tag and is reinforced with clear packing tape and is sent with our luggage. Have a great cruise!

Sprite is a Coca-Cola product. The "soda card" on my last cruise was a sticker with the Sprite logo affixed to my key card.

Yep, same here. But that is regular Sprite. I'm trying to figure out if they carry Sprite Zero. I've been able to lose some weight in good measure to shifting to the "Zero" named sodas. I can drink them, most diet sodas I can't stand.

Every little bit helps. I know I'll gain some weight on this cruise, just as I gained some weight on a trip to New Orleans.

I have had diet Sprite on many Princess ships, as far as I can tell the coke salesman beat the pepsi guy to every single cruise line. I don't know of a single line that isn't a coke only vendor, this is why we started bringing our own in the first place.

I have had diet Sprite on many Princess ships, as far as I can tell the coke salesman beat the pepsi guy to every single cruise line. I don't know of a single line that isn't a coke only vendor, this is why we started bringing our own in the first place.

There was, and perhaps still is, "diet" Sprite. There is now something called Sprite "zero." Two different animals. Zero is fine, the old "diet" version is not (with me).

Like I said "diet sprite". Don't count on sprite zero. There are about 5 kinds of diet coke too, they only carry the one.

If you are concerned, bring what you want, among other things a 12 pack for $4 will be a lot more affordable that 12 x $1.80 .

There was, and perhaps still is, "diet" Sprite. There is now something called Sprite "zero." Two different animals. Zero is fine, the old "diet" version is not (with me).

Filled my gallon radiator fluid box today for my upcoming Sapphire cruise. Three 12 packs of cans and two bottles of wine and had room left over. The box ships with 6 gallons of radiator fluid or 50lbs and is meant to be stacked 8 high so it can stand 350 lbs of pressure for sure. For free, it works and I don't have to bring it home.

Diet ruby splash sierra mist should have the crew gabbing.

mshqpw.jpg

Yes, you have to admire those Coke sales people. They are doing their job well. That's why I bring my two cans of Dr. Pepper!:D:D:D

Archived