2017/18 Itineraries

Julessmiles

Someone has kindly posted the Cruise destinations for 2017 on the Fred Olsen FB Group.

There are some nice sounding cruises with the Balmoral once again home porting in Newcastle for the summer season. Braemar will be based in Southampton, Boudicca a mix of Greenock, Belfast & Liverpool & Black Watch from Southampton, Rosyth, Dover, Harwich & Tilbury.

Apparently goes on sale from next week depending on your Ocean's club 'colour' & to the public from 18th March.

Hi just returned from South America cruise on Balmoral and looked at some of next years cruises whilst on board. If you can Use the 3 for 2 deal it would be a good deal. Some people booked these onboard. Carolyn

Hi. Could you tell me how I could access the Fred Olsen fb group please? I am relatively new and not sure whether I could access this. We were keen to do a cruise early 2017 but all of the cabins we would have liked are booked. For that reason, I am keen to book early this time and any advance viewings would be really helpful. Many thanks.

Hi. Could you tell me how I could access the Fred Olsen fb group please? I am relatively new and not sure whether I could access this. We were keen to do a cruise early 2017 but all of the cabins we would have liked are booked. For that reason, I am keen to book early this time and any advance viewings would be really helpful. Many thanks.

There's the 'official' group run by FO & a small & friendly 'unofficial' one but I'm not sure I am allowed to put details on here. Just do a search for "Fred Olsen Cruise Group" and you should find it - it's a closed group; the group photo is of the Balmoral berthed in La Gomera.